What'd I miss?

Ezekiel hugs his Mom harder starting to cry

Mom: Imani has been looking for you, she really needs to see you.

Ezekiel hugs his Mom harder continuing to cry letting his cries be heard for the first time.

Ezekiel: Mom I missed you so much.

The door creaked open and Imani entered, bowing down.

Imani: My queen I request the ability to leave the kingdom to find Ezek-

Imani locks eyes with Ezekiel starting to tear up.

Mom: That shall not be needed, my boy is home.

Ezekiel's mind: Imani looks really pretty Is this real, are you actually falling in love, I thought you were asexual. Why did you assume that? You have never felt romantic love before or wait a minute your wings just sprouted are you starting puberty? Oh wait we need to talk to Imani You can't avoid the question.

Ezekiel runs and picks up Imani hugging her, Imani kisses Ezekiel's forehead shouting in excitement.

Imani: EZEKIEL!

Ezekiel: IMANI!

Mom sat on her bed with a knowing smile on her face.

Imani: Never leave me again, okay, promise me.

Ezekiel: I promise, for as long as I love you I will never leave you, Imani I learned something come with me.

Ezekiel and Imani run out of the room while Mom looks at Mateo, Bon, and Aura.

Ezekiel: Okay check this out.

Ezekiel holds out his hand as rocks and water fly into mushing together creating a small green beam that grows brighter and brighter.

Imani: Magick? When did you learn how to use magick, also where in GOD's green earth did you find a three-foot coin and a robot?

Ezekiel: India.

Imani: So you got kidnapped and shipped to India, what was you in a human trafficking ring?

Ezekiel: That makes me less sad knowing I killed the Prime Minister of India.

Imani in a scared voice yet laughing: Huh?

Ezekiel: I killed Mateo's dad, the Prime Minister of India.

*knock, Knock, KNOCK*

Imani and Ezekiel: Come in!

Deon: Welcome home big brother!

Ezekiel takes a step back being flooded with memories of a new person he forgot.

Ezekiel: D... Deon?

Ezekiel's mind: Hey big bro What's happening? You don't have to call me Deon, call me SAVIOR the one who came to save you or curse you. Villainy or pain how do you choose between two bad things? LEAVE ME ALONE MY BROTHER WON'T BE REPLACED! Bit- Boy you forgot your brother even existed. But now I remember and I won't forget.

Imani looks around.

Imani: Who was at the door, Ezekiel is your house haunted?

Ezekiel in a mock horror movie tone: Yes it is haunted by the ghosts of Nidris, Bon, and Jumpy.

Imani chuckles: Shut up.

Imani punches Ezekiel's arm then steps back looking up.

Imani: W... What is that?!?!

Ezekiel: Well it's my SAVIOR and you can see him too so you will be saved too.

The shadow-like black goopy figure went through the wall leaving it just as before.