Gone, Gone/ Why Me

Ezekiel falls to his knees, tears wanting to escape his eyes but he hears a groan like someone just waking up from a nap, as Ezekiel turns around to look he sees someone, something leaves the room as Imani wakes up.

Imani: Ezekiel... Is that you?

Ezekiel: Imani, save your energy I will take you to a hospital.

Imani turns around looking outside Ezekiel's window, looking at a burning landscape, as she sees the dead body of the person she could have called her mother.

Imani: Ezekiel, what happened?

Ezekiel picks up Imani and falls out his window trying to use his burnt wings to stabilize him and Imani to get them to a hospital.

Ezekiel holding back tears: I was foolish and believed that I could open the border to the world and it resulted in John, and by assuming Mateo and Bon destroyed Tydskrag, I know you are so mad you hate me but please don't be mad.

Imani: Y... You made a mistake and it changed the trajectory of our lives forever, I am not mad, I couldn't ever be mad at you, I just am sad.

Ezekiel lands at a hospital and tries to propel himself inside.

Ezekiel's mind: Someone has to be alive, maybe my scanner had a malfunction just like in my dream, Ezekiel you are being delusional you know what you sa- SHUT UP DEON I KNOW SOMEONE HAS TO BE ALIVE THEY COULDN'T HAVE KILLED EVERYONE IN THOSE EXPLOSIONS SO DO NOT TRY AND TELL ME THAT NOBODY IS ALIVE BECAUSE IF A 5 YEAR OLD ME CAN SURVIVE HAVING MY GUTS LAID OUT ON A DIRTY DUNGEON FLOOR FOR A MONTH THEN FULLY TRAINED SOLDIERS AND MEDICAL FIGHTERS CAN SURVIVE AN EXPLOSION.

???: My prince, what do you need?

Ezekiel hands Imani to the medical fighter.

Ezekiel: Please I beg you heal Imani she is dying and needs medical attention I will step back so you can work just please keep her ali-

Mateo steps out of the shadows, puts a hand on Imani's head, and yells out to the heavens

Mateo: KABOOM!

Imani's forehead becomes red as a giant explosion pierces the hospital walls and along with her body, Mateo throws Imani's burnt head into Ezekiel's hands.

Mateo: May your pain bring joy to all those who cry.

Ezekiel stares at Mateo in shock as he starts to yell.

Ezekiel's mind: Go kill the one who has wronged you, take the sword and slice his head off, create pain for the ones who destroyed your life do it Ezekiel I... I want to kill him, Mateo, Bon, and John, they will all die ACT NOW EZEKIEL KILL MATEO, KILL THE ONE WHO KILLED THE ONE YOU LOVE DO IT FOR Imani.

Ezekiel jumps at Mateo with his burnt wings propelling himself forward, Ezekiel unsheathes his sword and tries to slash Mateo's head off but Mateo closes his eyes and yells.

Mateo: GREAT WALL PROTECT ME RIGHT BRING FORTH AND SHIELD THEIR MIGHT!

A wall forms in front of Mateo from what looks like nothing as Mateo jumps off the wall into the darkness and yells.

Mateo: Shadows please strengthen me for you are my ally please take all the harmed me and make me new!

A sudden darkness overwhelms the building a minute later everything goes back to normal but a giant creature comes and taps Ezekiel's back.

Ezekiel: Savior?

Savior: Mateo please kill him so I can visit you once more.

*Bzz bzz*

Waz: Ezekiel help there is an army at the barrier I entered from, Shabooboo told me this as his dying words please come quick.

Ezekiel tries to run and disarm the situation but Mateo throws his sword at Ezekiel's left arm, but a vine catches the sword and Mateo decides to catch it and tries to slash Ezekiel's arm.

Ezekiel's mind: Please for all the love in the arm do not take my arm I just don't wanna lose it.

The sword slightly misses creating a giant slash on Ezekiel's back taking his wings with off with the slice.

Ezekiel: Waz now would be a good time for me to meet your brothers.

Ezekiel's bloody and burnt body crawls towards the exit of the hospital, Mateo starts to walk slowly toward Ezekiel.

Mateo: Now go meet your father.

Mateo slashes Ezekiel's neck making Ezekiel close his eyes and stop moving as a weird vibration and green glow emanates off of Ezekiel's sword as a lightning bolt shocks Ezekiel.

Mateo: Now time to go see boss.

Mateo jumps away and fades from Ezekiel's view...

*Thud*

???: Is that him, Marcus, is that the person who tried to bomb every country?

Marcus: It looks like it to me what do you think Angel?

Angel: Yeah that is him Zamir, that is the one Endo told us about, come one grab him I got the legs, Marcus you get the arms and Zamir you get his wings and put them together.

Angel puts his hands on Ezekiel's back as plants start to rise from the ground and close Ezekiel's wound.

Zamir: Why are we doing this again?

Zamir snaps summoning a hawk and wolf from out of thin air, cutting them open, combining the blood, and pouring it on Ezekiel's wound.

Marcus: With the blood of those near and dear please heal them with no fear. We are doing this because Endo said this man will save us all.

Ezekiel's sword shocked Ezekiel again waking Ezekiel up in a cold sweat.

Ezekiel: IMANI!

Marcus: Father, good afternoon I am Marcus your youngest child of four.

Ezekiel: What?

Zamir: I am Zamir your third oldest.

Angel: And I am the second oldest, Endo is our brother and he has made you his father for saving his life.

Ezekiel: Wait who is Endo also that doesn't work like that???

Zamir: Angel you idiot, you know elder brother calls himself Waz when not talking to his family.

Ezekiel: Wait Waz?

Ezekiel pulls out his communicator and calls Waz.

Endo: Yo, Ezekiel did my knucklehead brothers come and pick you up, I will be at the base just meet me there so we can get you trained.

Zamir: Are you hungry father?

Ezekiel: Yeah I could really go for some chicken legs.

Zamir manifests a large chicken as Angel covers the chicken in cabbage and wraps all 4 of the kids in tightly woven vines as Marcus lets off a giant explosion launching the kids through the air.

Ezekiel's mind: I must kill all those who have caused me pain starting with John going all the way to Mateo.

Ezekiel stares at the burnt, destroyed, and lava-spewing former country, grabs his sword, and says.

Ezekiel: You are my weapon, and you shall help me achieve what I want in life making me a true king, you shall never leave my side and if you do you shall always come back you are Tidelockol the weapon of Tydskrag, constantly changing.