I fell for 9 minutes and 40 seconds

Zacri: Class, I am your magick teacher, Mr. Nico. Magick is the power of your soul and mental power combined to create a physical, mental, or spiritual change.

 A young boy was sitting in the back of the class not listening to a single word the teacher was saying until he heard the teacher say,

 Zacri: Ok, it is time for attendance.

The young boy not listening hears only undescribable words such as blah blah yada yada.

Zacri: Imani Tyfini.

Imani: Here.

Zacri: Ezekiel Tyd.

Ezekiel: Here.

Zacri: Ok, looks like that is it for attendance. Okay, so I know y'all want to start doing crazy spells and play around with your magick, but I need to tell you of the rules, and we have to take a test.

The class groans upon hearing about the test, as Zacri writes something in the air. It says: Rule 1: Magick can only be used if it comes from one of the three realms: Ptese, the realm of angels and peace; Hades, the realm of fire and monster creation; and Earth, the realm of humans, where magick is used the least. Rule 2 states that your magick becomes stronger and easier to use the more your will to live is improved. This is because if you want to die, your soul's link to the realms will weaken, and your mental ability will be weakened as well. Rule 3 notes that making spells is easy; you just need a human soul, which you can get from killing someone, and a phrase or word that relates to the spell you are making. Finally, Rule 4 states that if someone's power reaches the level that allows them to destroy a building or more, they MUST be executed. Ezekiel and Imani read Rule 4 and gulp in fear.

Ezekiel's mind: Who would be so cruel to kill someone because of how they learned? It's so immoral.

Ezekiel raises his hand to ask Zacri a question.

Ezekiel: Mr. Nico, did the council create these rules or did they come from the outside world? And are we just blindly following them? If so, we need to break that rule, as it goes against our morals.

Zacri: Young prince, you should not question the morality of the council. They are always just. Remember that you are the descendant of the gracious and amazing Alkebulan, the creator of our land, and the man who protected us from the deadly forces of the outside world.

Imani: Ezekiel, calm down. We don't need you to fight teachers on the first day. At least wait for day two.

Ezekiel: Fine, but just for you, Imani. Also, do you want to come over tonight? I got a new game, and we could play it.

Imani: First off, don't fine me. Second off, yeah, I already knew you got the game and were coming over.

Ezekiel: If you had come in, the alarm would have gone off, and the turrets would have shot you.

Imani: I know the code to the alarm system for everywhere - the barrier, your house, and the secret code to that one folder on your computer.

Imani is my best friend. She is a little short compared to me. At least, she is maybe about 5'5". She has thick black hair, brown eyes, and she is the person who knows me best in this world.

Ezekiel: Ni, you know if you are going to be the leader of the Tydskragian army, you can't be a federal criminal.

Zacri: Okay, since these two chatterboxes won't stop talking, they are the first to take the physical, mental, and spiritual test. Come up to the front of the class and grab these pieces of paper.

Under Ezekiel's breath: I am going to fail this. I can't fold paper. *Psh* I can barely do anything that is artsy. All I can do is write and read. I should really get someone to teach me. Maybe I should get Imani to teach me?