Revenge

TW: Sexual Abuse Child Abuse(If you are sensitive to those subjects then please proceed with caution).

Ni looks down at Ezekiel clasping his hands together and bowing down to Ezekiel and closing his red eyes.

Ni: I am sorry you had to witness that Ezekiel, if you stay around and are strong enough maybe you can get your territory.

Ezekiel: Ni how long do you think I will be here, like in Hades, I don't really know if I want to go home or back to Earth at all given I am wanted for crimes against humanity so they want me publically executed.

Ni: Well it is a guess it is a good thing that we Desanu and the humans don't have the best of relationships so we won't carry your charges on, unlike the Peranu.

Ni and Ezekiel arrive to a large door with some buttons, Ni presses the button and pricks his dusty charred finger and a microphone opens.

Ni: *Indisnict chatter*

A gun, a flame dragon, and flame dogs appear surrounding Ezekiel charging up their respective powers but Ni grabs the microphone pausing for a second, and yells.

Ni: AND THE JUMPY DEGREE 4

The attackers disintegrate turning into white smoke flying away in the air, two doors form one with Ni's face on it and another with a man that looks extremely similar to Ezekiel but older.

Ni: Step in.

Ezekiel: Is that my grandfather?

Ni: I told you I trained your grandfather didn't I? You know, you two have a lot of similarities except he willingly went through a portal down here after the war, I do hold a bit of resentment to your grandfather because during the war I trained him then he fell in love with some Peranu and joined their army and Earth's army to seal Hades within the flames.

*Bzzzz Bzzz*

An old flip phone in Ezekiel's pocket starts ringing, Ezekiel opens the phone and answers the call he hears the familiar voice of Endo coming through.

Endo: Ezekiel, if you still even remember that name, I know why you did what you did, and I know where you are, you are trapped in a labyrinth in which I know you have no way out, a pain that you are trying to bear by yourself, and you are mad that she wouldn't let you use your pain to get stronger, but no more.

Ezekiel: Endo, I have a serious question, what was the name of the ghost who did what they did to you all those years back?

Endo: Why do you want to know, scum.

Ezekiel: I just want to fulfill a binding promise, now tell me the name Endo, also put the boys on the phone I want to speak to them.

Endo: The ghost's name was Niel Xam, but I won't let you speak to my brothers I just wanted to let you know I shall not hunt you down but I shall not forgive you for what you did to me and my brothers.

Ezekiel: Bye, Endo... by the way thank you, I want to let you know I love you.

*Beep boop baap*

Ezekiel: Before I do any type of training tell me where Neil Xam is.

Ezekiel's mind: Kiddo I wouldn't normally do this but Endo was a kid and anyone who does that to a kid deserves all the pain in the world so I shall lend you the lightning, use that lightning only for this fight then I shall take it back because I know how you get with power, it will corrupt you and I won't let that happen... at least not again. How would you know anything about me? I can read all your past and present memories even the ones you think you forgot, but let's be serious nobody ever forgets something they just throw it to the back of their mind, just like your thought of your dad being a terrible person and how you protect and still do protect a criminal who would break up his family for power just like his father another man you try to protect the image of, but the more you travel the more bad stuff you learn of your grandfather. Just give me the lightning powers so I can deliver retribution. You know I am right because deep down you think you are wrong.

Ezekiel's eyes flash light blue as they return to normal, Ni points East.

Ni: Twenty-five miles East he is in a little hut, he is looking at a picture of some boy with white hair, pink and black eyes, along with some fair skin, he must've been a villager but the villagers aren't here anymore.

Ezekiel: Thanks for the information... by the way, I know you killed and burned down the village with the power of a million suns, that is the only way to burn Desanu.

Ezekiel unsheathes his sword and puts it in the sky yelling at the top of his lungs causing lightning to surround him and carry him away destroying the roof of a hut destroying all the glass in and around the hut and causing a loud ringing sound, loud enough to make the intangible tangible.

Ezekiel but his voice is echoing: Niel Xam, do you remember a little boy by the name of Endo Dawn Yori?

Niel: N...NO!

Ezekiel: LIES! I SEE THE PICTURE YOU HAVE I KNOW WHAT YOU DID I KNOW EVERYTHING and for that, you shall pay the ultimate price, even your soul not even know peace when I am done.

Ezekiel uses Umoya to pull Niel up then slams him into the ground and keeps him down while grabbing the picture of Endo and shoving in the face of Niel.

Ezekiel: Does this boy look familiar, his name is Endo, he was a slayer from a village, until he decided to run away from your abuse you had everyone he loved killed.

Niel: Th... That... that was years ago he is still perfectly fine.

Ezekiel: You think abusing a child begging for attention makes that child fine, he will probably not be able to love someone sexually again, and you think he is fine?!?

Neil: Ya know sir, you look a lot like him, and you almost act like him too, why should I feel bad that some brat couldn't handle true love?

Ezekiel: You disgust me swine just know as long as I live after I use this purple you shall not feel any piece of happiness, love, or any emotion that is positive, now your last words what are they?

Niel: Go to he-

Ezekiel: From Sol to Neptuno, Sol gives me the power to create fire, and Neptuno grants me the patience to use it properly. Umoya. *Spit noises* purple.

A purple orb of energy appears as Ezekiel starts a video on the flip phone and destroys the ghost without it even being able to say its last words, Ezekiel sends the video to Endo and smiles.

Ezekiel: Pig.

Ezekiel raises his sword and shouts again returning to the palace from the floor and Ezekiel punches Ni.

Ezekiel: You are going to call Endo Dawn Yori and you are going to shed blood, for the blood of a monarch is worth nothing, but the blood of a feared monarch is worth all the land they cover.