Kidnapped

Ezekiel's mind: Well this was an unforeseen turn of events, I kinda wish I had known that if people bleed on my watch I can see a live stream of their life. Hi kid shut up Why ya being so hostile be quiet so I can think of a way to get out of these restraints, Just use Umoya you don't think I tried that, they must have put a block on my brain or something, let me try and open my eyes.

Ezekiel opens his eyes to see two puppets and a woman with pink hair staring at him but when Ezekiel tries to talk she cuts him off.

???: Hello I am Chilaila, I know you, but you only know my name, how odd.

Chilaila sits Ezekiel up and removes his gag.

Ezekiel: UMOYA!

Chilaila: How dumb are you? Do you really think I would remove your gag without proper restraints, I know what you have done in India, and how you kidnapped, the kids of the Tobian Empire's leader and the son of India's Prime Minister whom you murdered for no reason.

Ezekiel: He was planning to torture me, and using my power for whatever his twisted plans were, he gave me power beyond my comprehension.

Chilaila pulls out a napkin holding Tyr, and she puts it in Ezekiel's hand.

Ezekiel: Tyr? How did you get this, Tyr from what I know Tyr is only found in the mining district.

Chilaila: And you would be correct in your memory but we have taken all the remaining resources that are important to that country and we are studying it, we find it extremely interesting that the power turned off when we had it but in your hands it is powered again, you just might be what we need buuuuut you kinda need to die, because you sir are a villain and you basically indirectly killed 500 million Ty.

Ezekiel: AND MATEO DIRECTLY KILLED 500 MILLION TY YOU CAN'T COMPARE ME TO HIM!

Chilaila: Well Mateo wasn't justified in that Bon was most definitely justified for killing the people responsible for hosting the burning festival.

Ezekiel: How did he even get a nuke through the barrier?

Chilaila grabs her phone and calls Mateo, Ezekiel fiddles with his watch and a screen that says summon appears.

Chilaila: What do you mean you and Bon are alone young man you aren't supposed to be alone with other boys after the first incid- hold on I will get back to you later.

Chilaila holds her arm out from the cockpit and starts singing.

Chilaila: In Khione's icy grasp, a song takes flight, a chilling tune, a frosty bite. Shoot an icicle, from your arm so cold, in the melody's grip, let your magic unfold.

An icicle shoots out of Chilaila's hand, coming at Ezekiel's face, Ezekiel opens his mouth and absorbs the icicle.

Ezekiel's mind: I forgot you could do that same but why are you so surprised you literally remember everything? No, I don't I forgot what happened and how I got here here. In your head and out of my body elaborate and why should I? I could help you get back to your body and OUT of mine. Well I guess we could make a compromise you find my body and in return on your journey I will give you power that will allow you to protect yourself and kill anyone in your way Deon I guess we have a deal.

Ezekiel's eyes become a brighter green creating a green, purple, and gold aura thickening the air making the helicopter malfunction.

Chilaila: What did you do brat?!?

Chilaila starts to land the plane, and Ezekiel's aura grows more and more destroying the helicopter's rotor.

Chilaila: At least I won't die alone.

Chilaila grabs Ezekiel and jumps out of the helicopter flying crashing into a desert and creating a crater.

Mateo: Chili!

Bon: Chill!

Mateo and Bon run over to the crater with guards behind them.

Bon: EZEKIEL!?!

Mateo: Hello, Ezekiel, come with me well unless you want to relive Tydskrag

Ezekiel gets up and stares at Mateo with anger in his eyes turning them an amethyst purple color and his aura grows more breaking the ground and causing the sand to flare up and fly around the preteens.

Ezekiel: Mateo, I have been wanting to kill you every second of every minute of every hour of every day, this week has been the worst week in my life, and you will pay, I will send you to Hades, and kill you even after then, and if you reincarnate I will kill you again and again until every bit of energy, every particle, every spec of your existence is erased from this universe.

Mateo: Shut up Ezekiel, you were just a stepping stone in our path to creating a world free of pain and to get rid of the pain you need to cause some.

Ezekiel: That contradicts itself, if you want a world without pain you need to kill me because as long as Tydskrag is destroyed and I can't see the people I have known for basically my whole life.

Chilaila: You and my son could have been good friends but I guess Connor will just have to make some new friends. DIE!!!

Chilaila creates an ice dome surrounding Ezekiel and her, she spreads her arms and lets out an icy cold breath and the air around Ezekiel solidifies.

Chilaila: True ice control: Icarus's inverse flight.

Wings form from the ice and take Ezekiel through the ground and explode shooting Ezekiel into the air, Chilaila forms an icicle and positions it so Ezekiel will be pierced by it.

Ezekiel's mind: KID GET UP OR I AM TAKING CONTROL yo can you be quiet I am trying to sleep do whatever you want I just need a lil' nap fine but I am only doing this since I need to get my body back

Ezekiel's eyes turn gold as Ezekiel's descent is slowed, Chilaila stares as Ezekiel magically appears behind her.

Ezekiel: Die, hopefully you will be in Ptese.

Ezekiel grabs the air and it transforms into a gun and throws her into the air.

Mateo: Ezekiel, my old friend, let me give you a true welcome to The Rising Sun of the Tobian Empire, sign this and everything will go the way it is supposed to.

Mateo throws a paper to Ezekiel, Ezekiel grabs the paper and summons a pen signing the paper can sending it back to Mateo.

Bon: I hope you know you just allowed me temporary control of your body and you shall be executed, if you somehow survive even though it is a negative probability you are going to be deported from every country in the world being an extremely unstable terrorist.

Ezekiel starts running into a cage and sitting inside the cage, Mateo closes the cage and opens his mouth.

Mateo: Allow me to travel away from here, and bring me to the place I want.

A shadow starts appearing over Ezekiel, Ezekiel looks up and is crushed by an anvil making his blood splatter on the ground.