Ezekiel's mind: What the, who life did I steal, and wait there's a picture, is that ME?!? How does that even work, it's kinda like I got a brand new life where nobody recognizes me.

Ezekiel: Yeah, I have a question have you been watching the news recently?

Bob: Yeah there is this new crazy psychopathic mass murderer, who killed his entire hidden country, and our ally Poland's leader, apparently they are from a country like Wakshanda from Maervl.

Ezekiel: What's his name?

Bob: Ezekiel Tyd, wait now I am looking at it y'all kinda look alike, you wouldn't happen to know that man would you?

Ezekiel: He does look eerily similar to me, but I don't know him.

Bob: Just know no matter what happens to you, I can be your mentor, everyone in this world can be after you but I will be there for you.

Ezekiel: Why are you being so kind to me sir?

Bob: It's simple really, my life goes by the philosophy, hurt people hurt people, and you have gone through immense amounts of pain, I just know it, foster care is known to not be the best place mentally, two deaths in such a short time is traumatizing and you are only 12, I can't imagine that.

Ezekiel's mind: We have been parked for 3 minutes, I need the power of my Savior he was trying to give me so, I should cut this conversation short but why do I feel the need to listen, he seems like Gangalf the wise mage.

Bob: You want a Pepsi?

Ezekiel: Sure?

*csh crr *fizz**

Bob: Now listen, the world doesn't care who you are or what you do, in the end, they only care about what you believe, ya see Belief is the strongest thing a human can have because what you believe changes the way you think and the ones who control the world want to control what you think so, change the way people think about you, you are a young black boy and you will not have it easy in life, nobody does but because you are a minority you are at more risk but you just need to be better than what others think.

A tear runs down Ezekiel's face as he breaks the metal bars keeping Ezekiel away from the officer and he hugs Bob and starts sobbing causing Ezekiel's wings to pop out of his back destroying the passenger side of the truck.

Bob: What the... who are you?

Ezekiel: My name is Ezekiel...

A shocked face appears on Bob as he starts violently shedding tears.

Bob in a fearful voice: You're that boy... the mass murderer, you are here to kill me next.

Ezekiel in a sad tone: No! Why why why why why why why WHY I can't have anything I just wanted you to see I am not a bad person, all this, ALL OF THIS IS BON LICH LABS AND MATEO CURCIO'S FAULT!

Bob: NO YOU KILL PEOPLE, YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WOULD NEVER TRY TO HARM SOMEONE ESPECIALLY WITH MAGICK, BUT YOU ARE A LIAR AND A MURDERER, YOU ARE THE PERSONIFICATION OF EVIL!

*clink... SLAM*

Ezekiel: What was that?

Ezekiel steps out of the car and watches a capybara fall out of the trunk and start walking into the police station, transforming into a fat, brown, furry man who starts walking and everyone around him starts sleeping or eating the closest thing around them.

Ezekiel: What kind of...

Bob: Sir do not move!

Ezekiel: Me or him?