I got executed and I have an idea

Ezekiel's mind: WHAT THE FREAK DEON I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE ULTRA POWERFUL WHAT HAPPENED, I WOKE UP TO MY BODY BEING SPLIT IN HALF WITH AN ANVIL FALLING FROM THE SKY Well soouuaaahrry I can't predict that Bon can control people using magical contracts, thinking about it now that is probably how he creates and uses his puppets by signing their names. Where even are we?

Bon: Hello Ezekiel, from one dictator to another I kinda feel sorry for you.

*Groaning and yawning*

Ezekiel: I am not a dictator, where did you even get that thought?

Bon: You are a king with nobody to check your power, so you can do anything you want.

Bon stares at Ezekiel with a smile, grabbing a scalpel and needles.

Bon: I don't remember if I told you this but I am a certified doctor, physicist, and licensed scientist.

Ezekiel: How you are like 12 or something, you literally can't do that unless you are a literal genius.

Bon: Well I am or I wouldn't have been able to create THIS.

Bon flings his arms out and points at the walls of the red, hot, and rancid room.

Bon: This is The Archives! A pocket dimension that allows me to put anyone under my control in here and relive all of the pain they have caused to others and their most painful moments all back onto them in a fraction of a zeptosecond.

Ezekiel: I... HOW that is literally impossible unless you are some form of a sick and twisted time diety.

Ezekiel's mind: Wait you think every time manipulator is crazy YES if you control time you are at least a little cooky in the head. I thought better of you especially when you manipulated it... Well, I am the only morally good time manipulator Hypocrite.

Bon: A magician never reveals their secrets.

Ezekiel: Just torture me already, well actually why are you about to torture me am I not about to die?

Bon: Oh yeah well I guess I won't torture you before you brutally die, because that is just pure evil and I don't even like hurting people, except for you, YOU HAVE NO SOUL, YOU ARE THE DEVIL INCARNATE.

Ezekiel: Your baseless claims that I am the devil have no hold on me because I have my faith in God.

Bon: Stand there Lucifer, for your death will bring a new era of peace.

Ezekiel's mind: Okay I am tired of him, let me take over What would you taking over do to help us out in this situation? We have different minds it will snap us out of The Archives and we can survive since I can still see what is happening outside since I took over your body usually I can only sense everything. Fine come on swap or whatever.

Bon tries to grab Ezekiel but he disappears shattering The Archives but the anvil is too fast hitting Ezekiel directly on the head, killing him.

Aura: EZEKIEL!

Mateo: The worst terrorist in this century is dead.

Bon snaps his fingers summoning a robotic human with a flamethrower attached to his arm to burn Ezekiel's body as the drone flying high above watches recording every last second.

Bon: Kenneth please dispose of the body, and please allow the world to know what has happened.

Kenneth: Goodbye Ezekiel Tyd. MAY YOUR DEATH BRING AN ERA OF PEACE.

As Kenneth starts to burn the ground around Ezekiel sirens start sounding around the world harming the ears of everyone.

Bon: Looks like the world shall be controlled by Toby.

Kenneth: Call it by its true name The Rising Sun of the Tobian Empire, Toby is such a weak name and you should respect your Empire just as much as you want others to.

Kenneth started burning the body but I refused.

Ezekiel: Execution... Your execution failed, so as THE KING OF TYDSKRAG THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR!

Kenneth steps back and then runs forward to fight Ezekiel, but Ezekiel steps to the side and jumps to meet Mateo.

Ezekiel's mind: Something I am noticing is every time I almost die, I get stronger almost like Aenzai advance what is happening, Ezekiel, I think we should go away for right now because look Mateo is about to say something and I think it is going to be super important. You were right about them originally.

Mateo: BON I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT UNTIL I SAID SO, I GUARDED YOU WHEN YOU STOLE THE BLUEPRINTS FOR THE TYDSKRAG BARRIER BUT NOW KILLING ALL THE WORLD'S LEADERS IS INSANE.

Mateo jumps beside Ezekiel

Mateo: Help me kill Bon and I will let you kill me.

Ezekiel: DEAL!

Ezekiel's mind: You were right, thank you, Deon, I can finally kill Mateo Let go of the evil in your heart Ezekiel, please we need to get rid of the bad before you can truly start fighting. You are a hypocrite how can you try to choose violence, but condemn me for wanting the person who has caused me the most pain in my life to die and now you want me to be a pacifist? All I am saying is, that we can do a much better job at serving justice for all the Ty people if we have him be permanently punished like a life sentence in jail. How about a death sentence, I won't stand for you wanting to change your mind since you don't like the bad parts of me, surprise surprise I am human and you wanting to change my nature won't happen, war, money, and murder are all in MY DNA. Ezekiel, think about this rationally. No, I am done thinking good or rational, now give me the power to kill Bon and Mateo. If you kill anyone else I will cut you off from my power! Well, how about this, you won't be getting your body back and I will be forcibly taking the power.

Ezekiel's eyes turn purple as he starts staring at Deon angrily

Ezekiel gets in a boxing stance as Deon starts manifesting in a wing chun stance, and as Ezekiel starts to run at Deon,

Ezekiel runs towards Bon but before he can even land a finger on Bon, Chilaila steps and throws Ezekiel through a building.

Ezekiel stares at Chilaila who appears in the building flicking a lever on the wall and jumping out the window, Ezekiel hears a sizzling under him and he destroys the ground to reveal dynamite, jumping backward into a mountain where Chilaila and Ezekiel start fighting.

Ezekiel tries to punch Deon but Deon deflects and hits Ezekiel in the chest and face five times in rapid succession, Ezekiel flies back landing on the water in his mind.

Ezekiel pulls out his sword and cuts off Chilaila's arm, and Chilaila starts running away yelling in pain, Ezekiel starts walking slowly toward Chilaila as he slices her head off.

Bon: PLEASE I SURRENDER DON'T DO IT PLEASE.

Ezekiel grabs the gun off of Chilaila's thigh and shoots Bon in the head grabbing Bon's remote and yelling into it, announcing

Ezekiel: The shortest war in history is now over the Tydskrag forces and its allies have beaten the Tobian Empire!

Ezekiel is stabbed in the chest and burned

Mateo: You really thought I would just let you kill me?

Ezekiel grabs Deon's arms, Ezekiel breaks Deon's arms with pure strength, and bites off his ear eating it.