Toby in the creation fair

Aura: Dad, how did you get here?

Bon and Aura's Dad: Show me the leaders of the country so we may talk.

A large gust of wind blows away dirt and leaves as Mell, Ezekiel, and Mom land in front of the man.

Bon and Aura's Dad: Hello, my name is John Lich-Grimshaw, the absolute ruler of The Toby Empire, and you are?

Mom: I am Nia Tyd, ruler of The Magicka Kingdom of Tydskrag of Planet 3 but you may call it Tydskrag.

John: There is nothing here, how can you call this a kingdom?

Mom: Hemelkrag!

A small tornado formed in front of Ezekiel and Mom forming into people.

Hemelkrag: My queen and prince, what do you need?

Mom: If you decide to send away your army then you and only you can come in and celebrate with us.

John: Fine!

John throws a ball and all the soldiers were sucked into a portal getting sent to a thriving land with clear seas and bright skies.

Ezekiel: Woah!

Mom: Give that man access.

Hemelkrag: Through shadows will the power of the bright make thy see what can't the blind can't, fear the light make it bright use the spell for the good and right bring back the power of sight create a pass from the shadows within allow thee to agree.

In the mouth of John, there was a quick flash of green, red, black, and white, and then the same happened in their eyes, the man's eyes grew in amazement as they realized before he could see he was touching a barrier that was burning his arm.

John in a surprised voice: Oh wow! This is some really good tech, how could you have created such advanced technology in such a sad, dirty, disgusting, poor-

Ezekiel punched John in the face and held his hand out in anger

Ezekiel: UMOYA

John: Wha-

John is launched up in the air and hits the ground hard.

Ezekiel: Everywhere in Africa would be more technologically advanced like Tydskrag if it wasn't for you colonizers!

John: That was in the past, let the past be the past.

Mom: Ezekiel, be kind to this unintelligent pile of human waste.

John walked through the barrier shivering.

Aura in an angry tone: Come on Dad

Ezekiel's mind: Next time he tries something KILL HIM JUST KILL HIM NOW BEFORE SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS Nothing bad will happen. Just watch but back in my day, they used to call me the chronomaster because of my ability to tell the future. You can not tell the future in fact bet on it. Fine if something bad happens like I say you have to go to a place of my choice If I win you gotta stop getting in my head and talking to me all day only when I ask Bet easy stuff. Just you see.

John: So what is the history behind this place?

Mom: Well a lot of the history is secretive so I will just say the basic stuff written by the creator and his allies themselves.

Everybody turns walking into an alleyway as Mom pulls a weird device out of her dress and places it on the alley wall it reads:

Yo, how are you doing? It's been a while or actually, it hasn't been any time at all since this is the first story I'm telling you. So, we are taking this back to 1651. The prince of South Africa, one of the most cold-blooded people on Earth, is named Alkebulan. He was staring at the clock, praying to it so his father would make a quick return at the strike of the next hour. But then his eyes started to water when he heard one of the guards saying the king had been assassinated.