It is 10 in the morning

Ezekiel uses Umoya to grab his moisture mask, placing it over his mouth and running out the door.

Ni: Okay maggot today we are going to be gauging your abilities, starting with strength, this is an orb that contains an entire brick, it is the same weight as the house as well as the same strength as a brick, basically imagine I am throwing a brick at you.

Ni casually tosses the orb at Ezekiel's face, Ezekiel grabs it casually and then tosses it back faster than Ni, Ni catches the orb and it changes color.

Ni: Now this is a house, it is about three stories tall not including an attic and a basement so here ya go.

Ni throws the orb at Ezekiel's chest but Ezekiel catches it and looks inside seeing a family of five, a mother, a father, two teens one is a boy and the other is a girl, and a newborn baby, maybe a boy because it is swaddled in a blue blanket.

Ezekiel's mind: Such cool design though it is kinda weird how it looks like they are moving... oh well Ezekiel those are real people I can feel their presence. Since when could you feel people's presence? Ionknow. You can't just put your sentence into one word and expect me not to understand, anyways bye.

Ni: City with a sorta fastball I guess teehee.

Ezekiel: Wait what?

Ni throws the ball faster than the eye can see but Ezekiel catches the ball and throws it back as hard as he can.

Ni: Impressive, I threw that around 260 miles an hour using your metrics. I think that shall be enough strength and speed training.

Ezekiel: Speed?

Ni: Of course, you are so smart yet the tiny things just slip your mind, I threw it faster every round starting at 50 miles an hour to 260.

Ezekiel's mind: WAS HE TRYING TO KILL ME!?!

Ezekiel: I have a book coming in later today so when it comes can you send it to my room?

Ezekiel walks back to his room but the ground starts to shift bringing Ezekiel back to where he was standing.

Ni: Where do you think you are going? I only tested your speed and strength, I haven't tested your durability to its maximum, I am going to have my guards start beating you at max strength, together in just one punch they can destroy that country in your realm called the United States, If I remember correctly it is the third largest of your countries, anyways attack.

Ezekiel is hit with a punch from what looks like a black hole.

???: 33%

Ezekiel is punched by a dark dirty hand from inside a ball of green smoke.

??: 33%

Ezekiel is punched one more time by a pure white hand inside a snowball.

?: 33% GO UP TO 100% NOW!

A 3 handed arm launches out of a dragon's mouth and punches Ezekiel sending him flying but Ezekiel pulls out his sword and the air starts to slow Ezekiel down and Ezekiel shoots back trying to cut the hands off the arm.

*crk*

Language, the sword used by Ezekiel Tyd starts to glow as it cuts through the wrists of the hands extending a string that wraps up the hands Ezekiel cut off.

Ezekiel's mind: What just happened? Wait you don't know!?! Uhhhh no, it is your sword, You live in the sword, and in my mind, how does that work? When you call upon the powers of the sword I am transferred into the middle of the sword so I can monitor and regulate the power admitted because if I don't the power may go haywire and kill you as well as break the sword erasing everything you fight for and with erased from existence, but most of the time I just live in your head so I could stay entertained.