The Truth Comes Out

Mazikeen brought Athena over to her room, 

"Welcome to mi casa,"

Athena's eyes widened at her workbench, 

"Woah,"

Mazikeen smirked and dragged her over to the bench, 

"I made you something,"

Athena's eyes widened, 

"You made me something?"

Mazikeen nodded and handed her a small baton, 

"Click that button,"

Athena clicked it and her jaw dropped at seeing the baton transform into a sniper gun, 

"Holy shit. May, I love you,"

Mazikeen chuckled, 

"Think of it as a sorry gift,"

Athena chuckled and sat down and put the baton on buckle, 

"Okay, talk to me, May. What's going on?"

Mazikeen sighed and sat down next to her, 

"You promise you won't run away?"

Athena nodded and held up her pinky, 

"Cross my heart, hope to die, forever to the sky. I promise,"

Mazikeen linked her pinky in hers, 

"Cross my heart, hope to die, forever to the sky. I promise,"

Athena wrapped an arm around her, 

"So, what happened?"

Mazikeen sighed and leaned her head against her shoulder, 

"We were heading back to the base on Qatar...when we got to the base, we were attacked by a Decepticon. I got stabbed but we made it out-"

"I'm sorry, did you just say, STABBED?"

Mazikeen shrugged, 

"Yeah, in the stomach but it's fine now,"

Athena sighed but nodded for her to continue,

"We got picked up by the government and the next thing I know? We are getting flown to Hoover Dam. I spot Sammy and we hug, I find out that I was dead to everyone. Then we learned about the Cybertronians. Megatron was at Hoover Dam being an icicle, and they were holding something called the All Spark. The All Spark was in the form of a cube and it is the power and knowledge of all the Cybertronians. There was a battle at Mission City, you probably heard about it. I took out a few Decepticons, I created Phoenix my suit of armor, and used her for the first time. I also created a lightsaber that I gotta show you. I shot Megatron in the eye which saved Jazz's life. I was fighting Starscream and slashed him when I saw Sammy running toward Megatron and an injured Optimus and he was holding onto the Cube. I flew over to him and took it from him. I slammed it into Megatron, and a small explosion happened. I don't really remember what happened next but the next I know? I'm waking up on the couch at Will's little farmhouse. We drove back to Hoover Dam and reunited with everyone, I got yelled at by everyone. Then later I had a dream and Primus appeared in my dream-"

"Who?"

"Primus is their version of a god. I...I have the power of the All Spark in me. Tex? I created him after getting a power surge from Jolt...I...I was forced to bring Megatron back."

Athena's eyes widened, 

"Yo...I leave you alone for like what? Barely a year and you do this?"

Mazikeen chuckled and looked down,