8. Going home

After last night, Visenya passed out again but this time she had no dream or vision

She collapsed from exhaustion and she knew it came from the last few days not eating, sleeping or relaxing.

When Visenya opens her eyes she saw that she is in a room where red carpets and portraits are hanging from the walls, it gave off a mysterious feeling.

Visenya slowly sits up from the bed she was laid on and is hissing at the feeling of the carving on her back.
As she sits up she slowly got on her feet's and checks if dark sister is still on her hip and it is.

She was about to walk out the door when Melisandre walks in with a piece of bread and a cup of water.

"You are awake, good"
Melisandre says as she puts the bread and water on the table and looks at Visenya.
"Eat so we can continue talking there is still something we have to discuss"

Visenya does just that and sits down on the chair and slowly eats her food while looking around.
"Tell me while I am eating.
My crew is surely worried about me and I don't want them to attack or something".
Visenya says as she takes a gulp from the cold water.

Melisandre thinks for a second before saying.
"We could start talking on the way to your ship so you show your crew that you okay before we going back here".
Visenya stands up with her bread and water in her hands and motions for Melisandre to lead the way.

While they are walking Melisandre starts speaking calmly.
"The doom I was talking about is described as the long night, there isn't much about it in our books but I heard someone from here talking about that the death is the enemy".
Visenya listens carefully knowing that religions like to speak in riddles.
"So me and my soulmate need to connect so she can stop the long night?".

Melisandre nods slightly.
"I think she will be the person who ends it but she will need you at her side to even survives till then".

They arrive at the dock and see the ship in distance but enough to see the crew waving so Visenya waves back before holding thumbs up to show everything is good.

"These are loyal men, no one would come here so another can get answers".
Melisandre says as they begin walking back again.
They walk in comfortable silence for some time before Visenya ask.

"You called me the burned dragon, what does that mean?".
Melisandre sighs and looks at her for a second.
"Targaryen's have some dragon blood inside of them that sometimes deforms their children before they were born and often kills it in the womb.
As you were born again, the dragon eggshell turned your blood into pure dragon blood that technically makes you a dragon".

Visenya is somewhat not surprised, she has always a warm body and is stronger and faster then most people.
"I read that queen Visenya had dragon scales on her body and that came from being born a bit to soon, why?"
Visenya ask while she finished her food.