89. The Wolf and the Flower

Visenya was woken up in a lot of situations

Being tortured while hanging from a wall, on a ship being attacked by Stonemen, Alys cutting her hair off, in the maester chambers after being on the brink of death.
But this here was much different from everything she had every experienced.
She was sleeping peacefully when she heard someone whisper her name and shaking her shoulders.
Visenya opened her eyes to see a nervous Daenerys smiling at her but was moving restlessly from time to time.

"What is it, love?"
Visenya asked her wife closing her eyes again only for Daenerys to let out a small whine.
"I have a problem"
Those words opened the blackfyres eyes immediately as she sat up on her elbows.
"What's wrong?"
"I need you"
Visenya was still sleepy but even in her dazed state she knew what Daenerys wants from her.
"In the middle of the night?"
"Yes!"
Daenerys interrupted impatiently which made Visenya nod slowly and hovers over her slowly kissing her cheek and then her lips softly.

Daenerys pulled away looking at her with dark eyes.
"No teasing, no foreplay. I need you. Now"
Hearing her wife talk so desperately about her needs was a major turn on for Visenya who kissed down her body hurriedly and squeezed her hips as she was laying in between Daenerys legs.
She saw Daenerys shiver a bit as the night air grew colder so she threw the blanket over her head making it a bit stuffy but it was okay as long as she could hear the beautiful noises her wife did.

Once Visenya went under the blanket Daenerys thighs parted allowing Visenya to go between them.
She propped herself up on her elbows and threw her head back as Visenya tongue began to trace trough her wet folds.
It didn't take long for her breathing to quickly become more fast and heavy and her back arched till it looked uncomfortable.
Her one hand grabbed the bedsheets but the other one tangled herself into Visenya shorter hair while soft moans and gasped escaped her lips.

Visenya could feel how wet Daenerys was due her tongue gliding trought her center with no problem.
Even pregnant Daenerys was the most sexiest woman every existed for Visenya.
So when she taste how excited her wife was it made Visenya fully wake up now and dive right into Daenerys center without any mercy as her only desire was to make her wife cum.

A few times Daenerys wanted to look down to see her wife's face but every time she tried to sit up her back would arch and her head would tilt back as her body responded to anything Visenya's tongue did inside her.
"Visenya... I"
She started to say but her own moan cut her off because Visenya's hummed into her center.
The vibrations alone made Daenerys thighs shake uncontrollably due her pregnancy as she became more sensitive.

"Please don't stop"
Daenerys pleaded with her wife.
Her voice became a higher pitch and as needy as her body.
Visenya hands held open Daenerys thighs who began to squeeze her head but luckily for both Visenya was much stronger and didn't stop her attack on Daenerys pulsating clit.
The Targaryen began to see stars and her ears where ringing with white noise when she felt her center burning in pleasure before everything stilled.
It was like a wave flowing out of her as she got limp only her heart was moving fast as the loudest moan she ever released fell from her swollen lips.