36. Calm before the storm

Kings landing was silent

Kings landing was silent. Too silent.

Sansa is having to marry Tyrion now while still trying to figure out her feelings she has around Margery.

Margery was trying to help Sansa but her brother ruined it.
She is also trying to figure out what's going on with her grandmother as she was been having very weird meetings with Tyrion and Varys.
The Tyrell has joffrey already around her finger so this part is easy.

Joffrey is annoyed that after he got rid of one Blackfyre he is now hearing about a Targaryen with dragons.
The throne is also slicing him again and again which is the reason why he has to see maester pycelle everyday.

Varys saved ros before littlefinger got to her after he realized that Petry knows she was spying for Varys.
He put her in the secret hall by visenya's old chambers.
Putting a bed and clothes in there as he couldn't bring her out of the city while littlefinger is looking for her everywhere.

The small folk is still waiting for the return of their rightful Queen.
More and more people believe that Visenya Blackfyre will return and they have no doubt and start to prepare themself for a war or bloodshed.... Maybe both.

Daenerys:

After the meeting with the second sons it's safe to say that Daenerys is more then just annoyed.
They have no respect or manners while ser Jorah was also nagging in her ear.
Day after day without a dream about Visenya, Daenerys gets more angry and after the incident where those filthy men disrespected her and missandei she feels such rage she had to go to her tent to cool down.

She was sitting on her chair with her hands in her hair and she sighs heavily.
The woman she realized who she is completely and utterly in love with is still being tortured or maybe even death.

Seeing many men look at her like she is a piece of meat makes her miss visenya's strong and cold eyes that only softens when she looks at Daenerys.

Missandei was good company for Daenerys but she needs love and she knows she only wants it from Visenya.

The one who looked at her the most from the second sons made her uncomfortable with his stare.
He looked at her like drogo looked at her as if she would marry him tomorrow and give him a son the day after.

She hears her tent flap open softly and there stands missandei in hesitation to come in.
"What do you need missandei?"
Daenerys ask with a tired voice that is much different from her Khaleesi voice.

"I see that the last days you were very angry but sad when you were alone. You told me we are friends so how may I help you, khaleesi?"
Daenerys looks up at the woman who was mistreated all her life and now stands in her tent trying to help her.