13. Beautiful bond

The bright sun appears at the horizon in sunspear and shines right into the window where arianne and Visenya were trying to catch their breaths

Visenya lays for a moment but when she feels arianne trying to cuddle her she immediately stands up and put her shirt on while the woman in her bed look at her confused.
"You okay? Why can't we lay for a moment?"
Visenya looks at her while buttons up her shirt.
"I don't really like being touched it has nothing to do with you"
"You realize that we just had sex right? I am sure there was a lot of touching involved"
Arianne counters smugly while laying relaxed in the bed with the blanket only covering her hips and her chest is exposed confidently.

"Sex is different.. when someone touches me it feels like I have thousands spiders on me or the spot where someone touched me is dirty so I immediately have the feeling I need to wash it off"
Visenya tells her friend as she knows arianne would never judge her.

Arianne is silent for a moment before nodding understanding and looks at the distant woman softly.
"No worry's we all have something we don't like" .

Visenya looks outside and sees the bright and hot sun is already out and knows she will leave in around 2 hours but before that she wants to take a walk to calm her head.
"I go take a bath and then take a little walk but I will say goodbye to you".
Visenya says as she takes her belongings and looks at the woman in her bed who looks about to pass out.
"If you don't I will have someone cut your hands off"
Visenya is amused at the mumbling woman and leaves the chambers to take a bath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visenya already brought her bags to the ship that is prepared to leave in around 30 minutes so she now takes her walk.
She walks around with no destination through the hot dessert but again she has a pull in her stomach that tells her to follow it and in the past in never really showed her something bad so she follows blindly.

After a while she can see nothing but dessert and behind her in the distance is Sunspear when she thinks about turning back and starting to take the trip home she suddenly feels something hitting her foot deep into the sand and she bends down to look what it is and she just sees a big white something it kinda looks like a giant bone so she touched it.

Suddenly Visenya gasp as all breath left her body and she looks around fast and only sees darkness but suddenly large flames can be seen that rains down on a ugly looking Castle it has 6 smaller round towers and a big round tower in the middle while tall walls connect the smaller one like a protection for the main one.

The castle looks at first sight only ugly and plain but when Visenya looks close and thanks to the flames she can see it's actually very strongly build.
When she was about to enter she saw a very large dragon that has beautiful light silver scales and even from down there she can see the gigantic but fascinating golden eyes.

What makes her more intrigued is the woman with silver white hair and a red and black outfit riding on top of the beautiful beast.
She saw that both look rather angry and hears a faint shout from the brave and elegant woman before suddenly she hears something fly through the sky and the next thing she hears is a very painful and loud screech from the magnificent dragon.