68. Remember

Daenerys was the first to wake up and after slowly opening her eyes she saw she was actually on top of Visenya who was holding her securely

She lifted her head and began to admire Visenya only now seeing the woman was basically shirtless as she felt the skin to skin contact they were having because Daenerys loose shirt rose up a bit so their stomachs were touching.

Visenya looked so utterly relaxed and peaceful it is such a rare sight to see that Daenerys truly feels honored to witness it.
The Targaryen slowly let her finger tip run over the deep scar Visenya had and admires it while smiling softly till her finger was tracing the blackfyres lips.
Suddenly her finger was bitten softly so she yelped even if it didn't hurt,
Visenya looked at her amused with a small smirk.
"Good morning to you too, creepy"
Daenerys slaps her shoulder lightly
"You scared me!"

Visenya closed her eyes again.
"Continue please"
At the soft voice the woman used it made Daenerys melt and her fingers again began running over the woman's face.
The queens fingers where softly caressing Daenerys back as she cannot sit or lay still for long.

The moment was so beautiful that Visenya opens her eyes as Daenerys continues to touch her face so they both stare at each others eyes with nothing but care in them.
Daenerys began to think back what Visenya whispered to her last night and that made her feel emotional again.

Visenya saw the change in her lovers eyes.
"You okay, love? Is it your stomach?"
Yes Daenerys still had cramps but she was so overwhelmed with those positive emotions that she barely felt them.
Not wanting Visenya to know yet that she heard everything last night she simply nods a bit.
"I have a bit of pain"
Visenya looked at her softly.
"Can I try something?"

Daenerys was confused but nods and softly she was brought in a spooning position with Visenya behind her.
Before she could ask what she was doing Daenerys felt visenya's large and warm hands on her lower abdomen where her pain was located.
Carefully those hands were stroking softly around that area while Daenerys was a blushing mess at the intimate touch.

"Is it better?"
Visenya softly whispers beside her ear which had the woman shudder a bit but nods so Visenya continued her movements.
The silence between them was so calming that Daenerys only whispered out her next words.
"No one ever treated me like you do. You bring me flowers with wine and chocolate when I am not okay. You treat me with so much respect it's overwhelming for me"

For a second the hands stopped moving but continue moments later as Visenya laid her head closer to Daenerys neck.
"You deserve even more. I will do my best to do that but trust me when I say this, love. You deserve the world. You deserve more then some flowers and sweets. If I could I would get you all the stars from the sky and gift you the moon"
Just like last night Daenerys cried silently as she just realize how beautiful it feels to be loved by Visenya.

This time Visenya realized that the woman in her arms is crying so she hugs her tightly into her chest but lets her cry it out.
"It's okay, love. I be here and I stay as long as you want me to"
Daenerys body shook with soft sobs as at first she was so sad that she never was really loved before but her tears turned to happy ones after she realized that now Visenya loved her and not the khaleesi or the mother of dragons.
Visenya loved Daenerys Targaryen even though they both don't know everything about each other yet.