Arguments

TW:

MODERN AU

CRINGE

CUSSING

3rd person POV:

Sanemi was sitting next to Giyuu, who was asleep on the hospital bed. He had been in a coma for 3 months now.

It all started when Giyuu and Sanemi had gotten into an argument and Sanemi left. Giyuu chased after him as Sanemi was crossing the road. Suddenly, a drunk driver was headed directly towards Sanemi. He didn't see the car, but luckily, Giyuu did. Giyuu pushed Sanemi away from the car and got hit. The driver was speeding so that  made the crash even worse. He was rushed to the hospital  immediately.

Everyone thought that Giyuu was gonna die, but Sanemi still had hope. Sanemi would visit Giyuu every time he could. He would hope that one day, Giyuu would wake up and forgive him. Sanemi regretted ever having that argument and leaving Giyuu. He regretted everything. "Alright, visit time's over!" the nurse said.

Sanemi got up and nodded in understanding. He left the hospital and he headed home and went to sleep, as it was getting dark.

★★★

The next morning, Sanemi got a call on his phone. He picked it up. "Hello? Is this Shinazugawa Sanemi?" The caller asked.

"Yes?" Sanemi answered.

"This is (Giyuus hospital) and we want to inform you that Tomioka Giyuu has woken up." The caller said.

Sanemi eyes widened and he felt blood rush through his body. "Thank you!" He said before abruptly ending the call. 

He stood up to get ready, but started to have second thoughts.

"He won't forgive you."

"He's going to hate you."

"It's your fault."

Sanemi sat down on the bed again as more and more negative thoughts appeared in his head. He pulled his hair out of stress. He had nothing to do. But suddenly, he got an idea. He went on his phone and dialed a number. 

★★★

"Hello?" Tanjiro asked.

"Listen, shithead. Giyuu woke up-"

"GIYUU WOKE UP!?" Tanjiro yelled in excitement.

"Calm down." Sanemi said with a hint of annoyance in his voice due to his sentence being cut off. "Go see him. He probably wants to see you." Sanemi said.

"Did you already see him?" Tanjiro asked.

"..." Sanemi stayed silent and hung up.

★★★

About 2 hours passed when Sanemis phone rang. He picked it up anxiously and answered the call. "Hi Shinazugawa!" Tanjiro said happily.

"What do you want?" Sanemi asked in annoyance.

"Giyuu said that he wants you to come and see him!" Tanjiro said.

Sanemis palms got sweaty and his heartbeat sped up. "Okay." Sanemi said as he hung up. He was pacing around anxiously, wondering whether to go or not. Sanemi wanted to see Giyuu but he was scared because of the fight. He started to have negative thoughts again.

"He's gonna want to break up with you."

"He won't trust you anymore."

"You're just like your father."

Sanemi decided to push those thoughts away and go to the hospital. He got ready and took the car keys.

★★★

After 20 minutes of driving, he arrived at the hospital. Sanemi looked at the hospital anxiously as he walked towards the doors. He was in the hospital now. Sanemi went up to the front desk. "Excuse me, is there a 'Tomioka Giyuu' here?" Sanemi asked.

"Let me check..." The nurse said as she went on her computer. "Yup! He's in room 398." 

"Thanks..." Sanemi said as he started to walk towards the elevator.

He went in the elevator and pressed button 3. He arrived and walked around, searching for Giyuus room. He heard Tanjiros voice and laughter. Sanemi followed it and found Giyuus room with the door cracked open. He took a deep breath and walked in. There, he saw Tanjiro and his friends gathered around Giyuu. Tanjiro was the first to notice Sanemi. "Oh hey, Shinazugawa's here!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

Giyuus head turned to him. Sanemi awkwardly walked in. Giyuu smiled and waved at him as if the argument never happened. "Tanjiro... Can you and your friends... Leave now..?" Giyuu asked.

"Awwwh... Okay..." Tanjiro said in disappointment.

Tanjiro and his friends all left and it was only Giyuu and Sanemi. Giyuu motioned for Sanemi to go over to his bed. Sanemi got the gesture and walked over to Giyuu's bed. A few seconds of awkward  silence passed. "How... are you..?" Giyuu asked, trying to strike up a conversation (if that's what you call it). 

"Good... How are you?" Sanemi replied.

"Good..."

"So about the argument... I'm sorry for everything I said..." Sanemi apologized.

"Oh, no... It's fine... I forgive you... I still love you..." Giyuu said.

Sanemi felt relieved as he heard the words come out of Giyuus mouth. He felt his heart slow down. "I still love you too..." Sanemi said as he pecked Giyuus cheek. Giyuu chuckled and smiled. For the rest of the day, all of the others (Gyomei, Muichiro, Mitsuri, Rengoku, Uzui, Shinobu, and Obanai) came to visit.

★★★

Hey y'all! As you know, this is my first story. I might continue it or abandon this. Bye!

800 words (GAH DAYUM)