Snow pt 1

TW:

AFTER FINAL BATTLE

EATING DISORDERS

DEATH

HAPPY SANEMI

UZUI IS INCLUDED IN THIS

CRINGE

CUSSING

3rd person POV:

Sanemi  and Giyuu were walking home one day. It was snowing. "You're always so warm, Nemi." Giyuu said as he leaned on Sanemis shoulder.

"And you're always so cold." Sanemi replied jokingly.

Giyuu smiled and chuckled.

★★★

They got home together and Giyuu collapsed onto their bed. "Aw... Come on, the walk wasn't even that long." Sanemi chuckled

Giyuu just groaned in response. He sat up and blinked a few times. "Can I stay here tonight? There's no chance of me walking home in this weather." Sanemi asked.

They fell asleep, holding each other tightly.

★★★

It was the next morning and Giyuu woke up. He looked to his side and Sanemi wasn't there. Giyuu got up and walked to the kitchen. There, he saw Sanemi making rice. Giyuu smiled. "When did you wake up?" Giyuu asked.

Sanemi shrugged. "I don't know. I think around 8-ish." Sanemi replied as he smiled back at Giyuu.

Giyuu walked over to the table and sat down. After a while, Sanemi finished cooking the rice and got out two plates. He took out some rice and put it on both of the plates. Sanemi took them and brought them to Giyuu. He set it down in front of Giyuu and his seat. They both started eating. "You've been losing weight. Have you been eating properly?" Sanemi asked as he observed Giyuus body.

"You're losing weight too... But if I say that, you'll get mad..." Giyuu thought. "You're like a mom, Nemi." Giyuu said.

"I'm not your fucking mom." Sanemi joked as he pinched Giyuus cheek.

After a minute or two, Sanemi finished eating while Giyuu just stared at his food. "Are you gonna eat or not?" Sanemi asked.

Giyuu shook his head, 'no'. Sanemi took the chopsticks, grabbed some rice, and shoved it into Giyuus mouth. "Eat. If you lose more weight, you'll eventually become a pile of bones." Sanemi said.

Giyuu chuckled. He sometimes gagged because Sanemi was shoving rice into his mouth to urge him to eat. Sanemi later finished feeding Giyuu and went home.

★★★

It was the day after Sanemi had visited. Giyuu was reading a book when there was a knock on his door. He walked over to his door and opened it. It was Uzui. He had a serious look on his face. Before Giyuu could even say anything, Uzui walked in and closed the door. "Uzui..?" Giyuu asked, confused.

"Sanemi's dead." Uzui said.

"What?" Giyuu asked in utter shock.

This was all so sudden.