No survivors

TW:

TANJIRO STAYS AS A DEMON

SPOILERS

EVERYONE WHO WAS FIGHTING MUZAN DIES IN THIS AU

DEATH

CRINGE

Giyuus POV:

It was happening. The battle with Muzan. There were less hashiras than before. Me, Himejima, Kanroji, Obanai, and thankfully, Sanemi were the hashiras there. Tanjiro and his friends were there too. But Sanemis brother and Nezuko weren't. I'm pretty sure that Nezuko was with Urokodaki. But for Sanemis brother, I think he died. All of a sudden, I hear Sanemis voice. "TOMIOKAAAA!! TAKE THIIISS!!" (Took me so long to find this part in the manga)

He slashed his sword at mine. Our swords then became light red. We attacked at Muzan again. This time, our attacks did more damage to him. He was getting weaker every time our swords cut through him. He was also taking more time to regenerate.

★★★

We did it. We defeated Muzan. Kakushi was trying to get me to rest but my top priorities were finding Sanemi and Tanjiro and to make sure they were both okay. I found Tanjiro sitting with his sword in one hand and his other hand completely gone. I ran towards him and sat in front of him, tears forming. The Kakushi announced that Tanjiro was dead. I had failed to protect him. Just as I thought Tanjiro had died, his arm suddenly grew back. He swung it at one of the Kakushis. I moved the Kakushi before they could get hurt though. I yelled at them to get away. The sun rose. Tanjiro protected himself from the sun. That was when I realized. Tanjiro turned into a demon. He was burning. He tried to reach the shade but I pushed him back.

3rd person POV:

Tanjiro then pierced Giyuu in the stomach (Rengoku core). Giyuu clenched his stomach with his one arm and fell over. Kakushi surrounded him. He caught a glimpse Sanemi running towards him, yelling his name as tears streamed down his face. Tanjiro saw him coming and cut off his arm and his leg. Sanemi fell over as several Kakushi came to his aid. Giyuu still clenching as stomach, managed to crawl over to Sanemi. Sanemi was almost gonna die. So was Giyuu. Sanemi reached out the arm he still had and cupped it around Giyuus cheek. "You're not leaving me, are you...?" Giyuu asked, his voice weak as tears started to form.

"Never, Yuu. We will be together in every universe..." Sanemi said, smiling with tears still streaming down his face before his hand went limp and he died.

Giyuu also died when Sanemi died. He collapsed on top of Sanemi. The couple had died together. Tanjiro also killed everyone else who was at the scene. Then, he ran off.

★★★

Sorry for the short chapter I was rlly lazy and had no ideas 🥲  Fun fact abt me, I actually don't have the real kny manga and I use one from online bc my mom thinks that demon slayer is a horror movie and that I'll get night mares from it 😭

I can't tell if my first oneshot is fluff or angst-

503 words