Forgotten promises

TW:

REINCARNATION AU

HAPPY GIYUU

DEATH

CRINGE

CUSSING

3rd person POV:

Giyuu was rushing down the streets. He was late for a job interview. He was interviewing at *** business. The interview started at 9:00. It was 8:41. Giyuu wasn't really the type to be late. He didn't know why he was late at all.

★★★

He arrived at last. it was 8:54. Giyuu was gasping for air. He stumbled in. and checked in at the front desk.

(At the interview)

Giyuu went up to the CEO's door. He opened it. There sitting on the chair was a white haired man with scars. He was wearing a button up shirt with his chest exposed and some black jeans. When the white haired man saw Giyuu, his eyes widened. "GIYUU!?" He yelled in shock.

"Do I know you?" Giyuu asked.

He just looked taken aback. Sanemi looked at Giyuu in shock. 

FLASHBACK FROM THE PAST

Sanemi  and Giyuu were sitting in a cherry blossom forest. Giyuu liked the peace there. Giyuu turned to Sanemi. "I'll never forget you. Even if we're reborn." Giyuu said as he smiled. "I promise."

He stuck out his pinkie finger at Sanemi. Sanemi smiled and pinkie promised with Giyuu. "Me too." He said. "I'll never forget you."

END OF FLASHBACK

"Nevermind..." He said, disappointed.

(AFTER THE INTERVIEW)

Giyuu was overjoyed. He got the job! And he found out the white haired man's name. It was Shinazugawa Sanemi. Although he was confused too. How did Shinazugawa know him? 

WITH SANEMI

Sanemi was devastated (Dhar Mann core). His past lover didn't remember him. They even swore they would remember each other. He got a notification on his phone. It was his best friend, Iguro.

Bold = Iguro

Normal = Sanemi

"Do you wanna hang out"

"Okay"

"Come to ***"

"Okay"

Sanemi put his phone away and packed up to go to the place Iguro asked to meet up at. It was a bar. Sanemi put everything in his car and drove off.

★★★

Sanemi arrived at the bar. He walked in and saw Iguro in there. Iguro still remembered the past. "Guess who I found today." Sanemi said.