Spring

TW:

HAPPY GIYUU

AFTER FINAL BATTLE

CRINGE

3rd person POV:

Sanemi and Giyuu were out picking flowers in the open fields. It was spring time too. Giyuus favorite season. Giyuu was having the time of his life. He  was looking at all of the different flowers and watching the birds feed their babies. Sanemi was also having the time of his life. He was watching Giyuu being happy.

"Nemi! Look!" Giyuu shouted as he held up a small bird that he found. 

"How did you catch it?" Sanemi asked, chuckling a little bit.

"It just came up to me and I let my hands out and it climbed on!" Giyuu beamed. "I'm an animal whisperer!" He joked.

Sanemi chuckled. "Oh wow! Can you hear what that butterfly's saying?" Sanemi asked jokingly as he pointed to a nearby butterfly.

Giyuu turned his head to look at the butterfly and paused for a moment. Then, he looked at Sanemi, smiling. "It's not saying anything!" Giyuu exclaimed (that is so unfunny).

Sanemi chuckled. "Are you done picking flowers?" Sanemi asked.

Giyuu nodded and gave some of them to Sanemi. They spent the rest of their time making flower crowns for each other, laughing and talking.

★★★

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER 😭 I just wanted to say thank you for 100+ reads on my story :) it means a lot to me.

217 words