Good memories

TW:

SPOILERS

DEATH

CRINGE

HAPPY GIYUU

RICH SANEMI

3rd person POV:

It was the morning before Giyuus 25th birthday. Him and his boyfriend, Sanemi, were walking in a cherry blossom forest. They were trying to have a good time and make good memories before Giyuu died (they already had good memories but whatever). Sanemi promised Giyuu that there would be a surprise at the end of the forest. Sanemi would miss him but there was nothing he could do about it. After all, in a few months, Sanemi would be joining Giyuu in heaven (or hell). They were chatting about what they would do together if slayer marks didn't exist or if they hadn't used theirs. They laughed at some of the suggestions. they were having the time of their lives. That is, until Giyuu asked an odd question. "Nemi, when I die, would you kill yourself before your birthday..?" (why is that so out of pocket)

Sanemi eyes widened at the strange question. He stayed silent and kept walking for a few seconds. "You wouldn't want me to..." Sanemi finally responded.

"You really know me then..." Giyuu said as he looked up at the cherry blossom trees.

He smiled softly and changed the topic. "Are we almost there?" Giyuu asked.

Sanemi chuckled at Giyuus impatience and nodded. They were starting to reach the end of the forest. "We're almost there! I'm so excited to see what the surprise is!" Giyuu beamed.

When they reached the end of the forest, there was a beautiful flower garden with a bench. "So this was the surprise!" Giyuu exclaimed as he ran ahead and sat on the bench.

 "So this was the surprise!" Giyuu exclaimed as he ran ahead and sat on the bench

(What the flower garden looks like)

Sanemi smiled softly and sat on the bench next to Giyuu. "You really planned this all for me?" Giyuu asked.

Sanemi nodded. "I remember that you told me how much you loved cherry blossoms and nature..." Sanemis smile got bigger as he saw Giyuu, who was looking around at the garden in awe.

"It's beautiful..." Giyuu sighed in awe as he looked at Sanemi and rested his head on Sanemis shoulder.

Sanemi rested his head on top of Giyuus head. "Y'know, we can't stay like this all day. I have other things planned too!" Sanemi joked (what an unfunny joke).

Giyuu chuckled softly before sighing. "When I die, I'll miss you." Giyuu said as he admired the flowers and nature.

Sanemi gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?" Sanemi asked. "I should be the one missing someone." He smiled.