Cole and Peter- Part 19

(Not my photo- from Pinterest.)

{Can more people start commenting on this story!!??I really want to know what people think.
And to those you have been commenting, tsbenthusiast thank you 🥹💖🫶🏻}

—————

Cole's pov-

My head my sore and so was the rest of my body. What happened? Am I still on the island?

I slowly opened my eyes, confused and sore. I wasn't on the island anymore, that was awhile ago.
I was actually laying on a hospital bed, the room wasn't to bright, which was gentle on my eyes. But I could see the sun shining through the blinds. Noises of people walking around and talking could be heard.

There was an iv In my arm and I could feel how bruised my body was. The knuckles on my left hand were very bruised and bloody. At least they weren't broken, but my ribs might have been. As I tried to move, pain shot up from my side and back that had been kicked.

Kicked...? The fight. That's what happened. But where Is everyone? Where's Peter!? Is he okay!?

I hit the call button and waited for a nurse to come In.

"Are you okay, sir?" A woman asked as she quickly walked In.

"Kind of. What happened? Where Is everyone?" I asked.

"I'll tell you In a second. Can you just answer a few questions first?" She asked, pulling out a small flashlight pen.

"Um, sure." I said annoyed but, she was just doing her job.
She shined the light In my eyes, made me do a few little tests and answer questions then I could finally know what happened.

"You got In a fight with a grown man. He's also In the hospital. I can call your parents If you want." She explained.

"Yeah... You can go call my parents. But do you know where Peter Is or how he Is?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I don't know who Peter Is. But I'll go call your parents. I'm sure they can tell you whatever you need." She said then walked out.

"Honey!" My mom said as she ran In, hugging me.

"Ow! Not so tight." I said as she squeezed me, hurting my bruised body.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I was just so worried. Are you okay?" She asked, holding my face with her hands.

"I'll be fine, mom. Where's Peter? What happened after I passed out?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that right now, he's okay. You just need to rest. You got hurt pretty bad." She said worriedly, sitting on the bed.

"Eh, I've been through worse." I said with a sigh. Damn, I've been through a lot...
"Can I get some food? And water please?" I asked.

"Yeah, honey. I'll find you something good, not that crappy hospital food." She said.

"Okay, thank you." I said, she kissed my forehead gently then walked away.

My dad walked In afterwards. "Hey, Cole..." He said quietly, hands In his pockets. He looked- upset? Or something.

"Hey, dad. What Is It?" I asked.

"Hmm? Nothing. I- well. It's not nothing." He said, standing at the side of the bed. "I was really worried about you. I'm glad your, somewhat okay."

"Eh, It'll be fine. So Peter's okay? What about his dad? The nurse said he was In the hospital too." I said.