Cole and Peter- Part 28

[Not my photos- Pinterest]

(Wattpad keeps making them a black screen, so I'll just put them here instead.)

Surprise, LoNg ChApTeR!!! ✨
Enjoy!

Cole's pov
<><><><>

"Ughhhh!" I grumbled, tossing and turning in the bed.

Peter sighed, "You good?" He said annoyed.

"I can't sleep!" I mumbled into my pillow.

"If you suffocate, you'll sleep." Peter said jokingly but the monotone voice didn't make it seem that way. He turned over, away from me.

"Mmmm." I groaned into my pillow.
Why can't I sleep!? Ugh. This heat!

While I've missed the warm weather, trying to sleep was becoming a challenge yet again.
It's to hot to sleep, sweating constantly, and I can't even get comfortable without a blanket.

Plus sharing a bed means more warmth, between all the pillows, blankets and Peter, it's just... ughhh, miserably hot.

I was so exhausted but got up, in the middle of the night, to go get some cold water. Slowly making my way downstairs, being careful not to trip. Then grabbing a cold water bottle out of the fridge, chugging half of it.

The house was really dark, sometime in the AM. With the only lighting from the microwave and the streetlights seeping through the windows.

It's a good thing I have this house mapped out in my mind. And if it wasn't for Peter, there would be so much junk piled up, I would be tripping constantly.
Oh, and you can't forget how Toby likes to walk directly underneath peoples feet. He gets in your way, trips you up, then flops down on the ground for attention.
At least he's cute.

Taking another big sip then carefully and quietly making my way back upstairs. It's so quiet right now, so calm. Everyone's asleep, not just in the house, but in the whole town.
No creature stirring, not even a mouse, ha. Ugh, man I'm tired. Rubbing my eyes, yawning then stumbling back to my bed.