Kisses 💋

[Not my video. It's the lipstick kiss trend thing. And it's Ve'ondre Mitchell 🫶🏻🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️]

Cole and Peter are so adorable. They're so in love, like... exploding into love- I dunno. 🎇❤️‍🔥💗

[Will get a bit spicy * but mostly fluff]

^^^^^

~how could we ever just be friends?~

~friends don't look at friends that way~

🌹💘

Cole's pov
<><><><>

Me and Peter were laying on our bed together, him laying on top of me, while we made out.
It was just getting good when he decided to leave.
Really!?

"Mm- wait. I have an idea." Peter said, running off excitedly.

"Uh... okay." I mumbled to myself, leaning up on my elbows. Waiting for his return.

He came back into the room with a big grin, holding something behind his back.

"What do you have?" I asked suspiciously.

Peter walked closer, blushing and grinning like a fool.

"What is it?" I asked, lightly chuckling, sitting up.

He stood in front of me, swaying side to side. "Just close your eyes."

"Umm. I don't know if I want to." I looked at him suspiciously.

"Just do it!" He said, covering my eyes with his hand.

"Alright. Fine. It better not be anything bad." I mumbled.
"I don't know why you had to stop our makeout session. That was just getting fun then you ju-"

Peter suddenly slammed his lips against mine, firmly grabbing my head.

"Damn- what was that-" I opened my eyes, surprised.
"Wait, why are-" Looking at him, a huge smile on his face, red lipstick smeared on his lips.

"Wait, did you just- you..." I mumbled flustered, reaching my hand up to my lips.
He had a huge smile, he was so happy.

"Just kiss me, idiot." His hands grabbing my face, pushing me into another kiss.

"Mm. But- mmph, why the lipst-" I tried to say, stopped by his kisses.
Gently pushing him away. "Okay. But uh, why?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Because it's fun." He huffed. "Now. Let me make out with you." He pouted.

Laughing at his little face, begging for a kiss. "Alright. Fine. Better than someone else leaving lipstick on me. Like that one lady at a gathering with the strong perfume, that's like- all touching and no one really likes-" I rambled on.

"Cole!" He yelled, holding my face.

"Sorry." I apologized, his lips slamming back onto mine.

"Mmph- where did you even get that?" I asked curiously.
"Wait- did you steal that from my mom!?" I suddenly thought.

"No! Ew. It's from that time we put makeup on you." He laughed.

"Oh." I said, frowning.

"What's wrong?" He asked confused.

"I'm still mad you took that photo."

"Hey. It was multiple photos." He corrected.

Frowning at him, squinting my eyes.

"Stop that!" Peter complained, shaking his head.
"I wanna make out!"

"Mm. Okay." I smiled, my hand on his waist.
"Now your the one wearing makeup." I smiled.