Empty

Cole's pov
<><><><>

"Hey, Cole. You wanna join?" Peter asked, motioning towards the video game.

"Uh, sure. But I was thinking of getting a snack first." I explained.

"Ooo. I want something. Get me some too!" Peter said.

"Alright." Going into the kitchen pantry, finding a few things to eat then going back to Peter.

"You know something..." I thought, my voice trailing off.

"What?" Peter asked.

"I haven't really heard from Keith. It's been a few days." I explained.

"Huh. Guess so." Peter said, grabbing some chips.

"Hey, there's one way we know Keith hasn't been here... there's food." I laughed.

"Ha! True." Peter mumbled with chips in his mouth.

"At least we have food to ourselves now." I smiled, sitting next to Peter, playing games and eating snacks.

Keith hadn't come by the house in awhile, maybe he was busy with something. Maybe someone?
Eh, that's his business. But it has been strange.

No texts? No seeing each other in the halls? Not even him stealing food...

Somethings off.

They didn't know what had happened, until they did see Keith again.

With his old friends.
Why would he go back to them!?
After everything!?

Cole was curious, going up to Keith to try and understand. But he was met with a cold, heartless shell of a man. The Keith he had coke to know was gone.

The old Keith was back...

Know it just left more questions. Instead of asking what happened, they wanted to know why.

Why was he acting this way, again?

He had even hurt Peter. When Cole found out he was so angry and confused. He wanted to understand Keith and help him, but now... he was just angry.

/////

Spencer's pov
~*~*~*~

I shut the door. Keith walked away, he tried to apologize but- I dunno... I just couldn't...

It's probably stupid to hold a grudge. But he was with a girl and, kissing her.
Well technically she kissed him.
So...

He said he was forced to. Was that even true? Or was it a lie? Has he been lying to me this whole time!? Maybe he didn't even like me.

"Spencer, honey? What happened?" My mom asked worried, seeing me stressed out.

"Um..." Holding my arm, glancing back towards the door.
"Keith- he was here."

"Oh. What did he say?" She asked, rubbing my arms reassuringly.

"Um..." I sighed.
This is so stupid! Why am I letting a guy make me feel this way!

We sat on the couch together, while I ranted on about him.

/////

Keith's pov
^*^*^*^

"Ah, finally, we're here. Keith, you go grab these and take them in and- blah blah blah..." My mom started, but I tuned it out. I tuned everything out.

⛈️

Sitting at the dinner table was miserable.

"Um, I think I'm gonna get a early night." I said.