Cole and Peter- Part 22

{Photo Is actually mine this time, of my own fidget ring 🤟}

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Peter's pov

Laying in bed for hours, feeling like I needed more and more sleep. Maybe I stayed up to long or something. But I remember what happened last night. He found out.
Cole found out.

He saw the fresh scars on my arms. The way he looked at me, shocked and broken.
I love him, but he doesn't understand it. But maybe I don't really want him to understand that. We have both been through a lot, so I'm not going to ruin our happy moments with something like this.

Shaking the overwhelming thoughts from my mind, nuzzling my face into the pillow. The sun was shining very bright through the window blinds. What time is it? I wondered, slowly opening my eyes as I adjusted to the light.

2:05 pm!?

How did I sleep that long! It's past noon and I'm still in bed! Cole was already up, out of bed. He wouldn't wake me up unless there was a good reason. So I slept for like 10+ hours. Jeez.

Time to get up I guess.

Cole and his mom where already downstairs, stalking about something as they sat on the couch.

"Oh, good morning, sweetie!" Cindy said energetically. She was so happy and energetic, it kept peoples spirits up. But could get annoying after awhile.

"Good afternoon, sleepyhead." Cole said, smiling at me.

"Mmm, hi." I mumbled, climbing onto his lap, sitting sideways, leaning against him.

"Did you sleep well?" Cole asked, kissing my head.

"Yeah." I yawned, closing my eyes as I got comfortable.

"It seems like your still tired." He said.

"Shut up. I just wanna be around you." I said.

"Okay, baby." He said then continued to talk to his mom and play a card game.

"Ha! I win!" Cindy said excitedly. "That was a good game, Cole. Peter, would you like something to eat?" She asked.

"Mm, yes. I'm pretty hungry." I said as she got up to go into the kitchen.
"Well at least someone finally beat you at a game." I said as I looked at Cole. He was so handsome.

His jaw was square, showing some stubble. Maybe he would grow a beard. Would he look good with a beard? Uh, probably. It would just make him more attractive.
His hair was getting to be long and messy, he had some nice muscles that look so hot. There were still scars all over his body, from the attack, especially his arm. Even with years of physical therapy, his arm will never be the same. But all I need is his arm around me.

Cindy made me some food then Cole went out somewhere.

Reading through a new book when Cole walked into his room.

"Why are you laying on the floor? I thought you liked my bed?" He said, holding something as he walked closer.

"I'm just in my own little world right now." I said.

"Well, I have something for you." He said, handing me a small box that fit in my hand.