Cole and Peter- Part 31

Important question- what's everyone's favorite chapter or part in this whole story?

(Will have some curse words)

~~~~~

Cole's pov
<><><><>

Slowly sneaking through the house, listening closely then,

"Boo! I got you!" I said, quickly wrapping my arms around Peter, giving him a kiss on his temple.

He was in the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror, messing around with his hair.

"Why did you do that!?" He complained, startled.

"Because it's fun." I smiled, leaving kisses on his face and neck.

"It's not even Halloween. So why did you say boo?" He asked snickering.

"What? Your allows to say boo. It doesn't need to be Halloween." I said, swaying us back and forth playfully.

He shook his head, looking at us in the mirror.
Quietly holding each other.
My arms wrapped around his body, while his small hands were on my arms.

Placing soft, loving kisses on his neck.
"We make a cute couple." I mumbled, my lips against his skin.

"Mmm, yeah. We do." He smiled, lightly laughing as my lips tickled his skin.

"Mm, I love you." I mumbled, continuing to kiss along his neck.

"Hey- mm, hmm." " He moaned with his eyes closed, grabbing at my hair.

"M- hey. Don't pull so hard." I said firmly.

"I- umph. I can't help it, with you- ugh." He mumbled, grabbing tighter on to my hair.

Pulling away, just off his skin. "Mmm, your so easy, baby."

"Shut up." He elbowed me roughly.

"Mm, I love you too." I said in a deep voice, whispering in his ear. Every time I did that it made him twitch. Even though he got annoyed by it, I found it way to fun to stop.

"Ugh, Cole. You- mm." He huffed.

Trancing my fingers on his jaw, tilting his chin towards me. I planted a soft kiss on his lips.
Even though my lips were always rough, chapped, he still loved kissing me.

Looking into his eyes, our noses touching. "I lov-"

"Hey, boys! Dinner will be soon!" My mom called up from the bottom of the stairs.

Both of us sighed, shaking our heads. "Well, that ruined the mood." I said, taking my hands off of him.

"It's okay. If we kept going any longer it could have turned into something else." He said, winking at me then walking out of the bathroom.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped, after he said that.

~

"Woah that smells good. Can we eat now?" I asked, seeing multiple pots and pans of food siting on the stovetop.

"Not yet. It only needs a few more minutes and your dad should be here soon." My mom explained.

"Alright..." I sighed.

"You and Peter can set up the table and get the drinks." She said, tending to the foods.

We grabbed glasses, plates, silverware and napkins, putting them all on the table. While my mom finished the cooking in the kitchen.

It was going to be a family dinner, "thing."

My mom had gotten the idea and there's no way to stop her when she gets an idea. So we might as well just go with it and enjoy it. Normally I would help her but she wanted to do it herself.