36

Be prepared for a long one <33

Simon

Simon felt the wall of the hallway digging into his back, but he couldn't have cared less. The only thing that mattered to him right now was the feeling of Wille's lips on his; Wille's hands on his hips and Wille's thigh between his legs. All the guests could have filed out of the hall; the world could have ended and he would have continued to hold on to Wilhelm's shoulders as if his life depended on it. But maybe it was just because his head hadn't quite realized what his boyfriend (!) had just done. Or maybe because he wouldn't stop feeling dizzy by the taste of champange on Wilhelm's lips. "What the hell just happened?" he mumbled breathlessly against the lips of his counterpart. "I have no idea." Wilhelm confessed and took a step back. "But we can deal with the consequences of this tomorrow. I just want to stay in our little bubble tonight." Simon caught Wilhelm's mouth in another kiss, but heard the door open behind them. Wilhelm didn't even move away from Simon, he only looked over his shoulder a bit, and Simon couldn't have smiled wider.

"If you want your peace and quiet tonight, you'd better leave now." Malin said with her typical knowing smile and disappeared back into the hall, from which came loud chatter that definitely included Simon's and Wilhelm's names. But he didn't care, because.... "We in our own bubble sounds like a dream right now." And so Wilhelm grabbed Simon's wrist and pulled him towards his room. Simon tried to suppress the laughter that bubbled up in his chest, but in the middle of his run he just stopped and started laughing, not resisting it anymore. But so hard that he leaned forward and supported himself on his knees so he did not to fall over. He looked up and saw Wilhelm standing in front of him, head tilted but also laughing. "What's going on now?" he asked. "I..." Simon began. But he couldn't put his feelings into words and jumped onto Wilhelm, throwing his arms around his neck and whose hands immediately slid under his thighs to hold him. And while they kissed and Simon whispered little I love yous and sweet nothings against his lips, Wilhelm carried him the last few steps to the bedroom.

The door slammed shut and Simon was immediately pushed against it, ankles still crossed behind Wilhelm's back. The kiss became more demanding now that it was just the two of them. William's tongue flicked over Simon's lower lip and without hesitation he let him do what he wanted most. Wille's tongue pushed through Simon's lips. At the touch Simon moaned into other's mouth and he intercepted the sound. "Too many clothes," Wilhelm said quickly, setting Simon down and throwing his uniform jacket on the floor before going to work on the buttons of his shirt. Simon, however, began to attack Wilhelm's neck, but before he could leave any marks, he looked up and looked him deep in the eye. "Yes, do everything. Don't hold back." And that was all Simon needed. Once they were both completely naked, they fell onto the bed. "I love you," Wille murmured over and over again in Simon's ear as they moved. In the end, Wilhelm had three hickies on his neck and five between his legs.

***

A light orange shone into the bedroom when Simon woke first. Wilhelm's phone vibrated for the three thousandth time after they had ignored it all night. But Simon wasn't ready to pop their bubble just yet. "You have twenty-three freckles on your left cheekbone," Simon murmured, moving his hand up to Wilhelm's face and running his thumb lightly over his cheek. "Huh?" Wille mumbled, voice still thick with sleep. „Twenty-three on the left and twenty-six on the right." he repeated proudly, placing his finger lightly on a few of them.  „And you counted them why now?" Wille asked laughing deeply and pulling Simon closer.

„Because this all feels like a dream and if I ever wake up I want to remember every single detail of it." he mumbled, hiding his head in the crook of Wille's shoulder, „Because I feel like this is not real." Wilhelm placed his hands on both sides of Simon's face and made said look at him, before whispering: „Kiss me, so you know this is real." And Simon did, lips touching as light as possible. He could've stayed like this forever, tangled in the sheets with Wilhelm, lips touching just for the purpose of them being close. And it was wonderful. Until Wilhelm's phone vibrated once again.