Chapter 5 - New Things Learned

Crowley sighs as he shakes his head, and you look over at him from where you were looking at where the 'cat' was being taken away.

"Well, that was quite the unexpected fracas. But I hereby declare that orientation has concluded. Housewardens, please escort your students back to the dorms." He pauses and looks around, "Hm? Come to think of it, I don't see Housewarden Draconia of Diasomnia anywhere."

The Luxray-eared man lets out a curt laugh. "And that surprises you? Dude's a total recluse."

"Wait..." The white haired boy you helped put the fire out on his robes, "Did anyone even invite him?"

The blond-and-lavender haired boy raises an eyebrow, "If you're so worried about him missing out, perhaps you should have told him yourself?"

The white-haired boy looks away with a quiet huff, "...Maybe, but I don't know him too well either."

More whispers flood the room- not as many as when you got revealed as a woman, but still may- about his 'Draconia' guy.

"Draconia..? Like, Malleus Draconia? That guy?"

"So it's true, he really does go to school here?"

"Yikes..."

You feel a pang of sympathy for whoever 'Malleus Draconia' is. Most people seem sort of... scared of him.

Y'know what? If you ever meet this 'Draconia' guy, you'll try to be nice to him. He can't be that scary, especially considering you hang out with powerful Legendary Pokémon.

"Ah. Just as I'd excepted."

You spin around and see a short man walk forward. He has neck length black hair with pink highlights, and some of the most bright red eyes you've ever seen. And you're the same girl who's seen some interestingly colored eyes and hair. Despite how short he is, his voice is surprisingly deep.

"I'd figured I'd come down here and see for myself whether Malleus had made an appearance," He explains, a polite smile on his face as he strides to the middle of the room, "But, once again, he was evidently not informed that his presence was required at an official ceremony."

"You have my sincerest apologies," The blue-white haired boy says as he presses his hand to his chest. You, however, know he doesn't really care deep down, "I assure you, this oversight was not intended as a snub."

"I mean, you must admit, he's not exactly the easist person to strike up conversation with." Riddle says with a shrug, his expression changing to a slight grimace.

The black haired boy sighs and shakes his head in disappointment, "No matter. All those who are in Diasomnia, follow me. I just hope he doesn't sulk about this..."

You stand there awkwardly with Poni and Moonstone as you watch students trickle out of the room.

Riddle looks at you and bows politely. "Thank you for your help today. I hope out paths will cross again."

"I hope so too! It'd be nice!" You say with a sweet and excited smile as you nod, and Riddle blushes slightly and leaves.

"Until we meet again." The white-blue haired boy gives you a sly wink and walks out with the other students.

Eventually, it's just you, Crowley, Poni, and Moonstone left in the room. Crowley peers over you shoulder to ensure everyone is now out of the room before turning his focus to you.

"Well Y/N, I'm afraid this is the most unfortunate turn of events..." Crowley says with a tired sigh, "I'm afraid you'll not be attending Night Raven College after all. Surely you realize I cannot very well admit a student with no magical ability- with no strange creatures who can weild magic on their side or not- and much less a girl, to my Academy."