00. Forever to eternity

(A/n): Well hello there everyone! As you've clicked on this, I'm sure you can already tell this is a yandere gojo x reader x yandere geto. Honestly there are a couple of these out on the internet but I find they follow the exact same trope.

Gojo's a self obsessed jerk and Geto is a supportive bestie like "yeah. whatever you say buddy!" And then they just end up being complete bums lol.

Don't get me wrong though - I adore those books! I just decided to try a slightly different approach :)

Please note: this story contains spoilers. Please please please be aware of that before going into this.

Now one last thing before we start!

Trigger warnings include (but may not be limited to): death, blood, murder, yandere behavior, toxic behavior, profanities, violence

Please don't read if you are triggered by these things.

DISCLAIMER: Yandere behavior is gross and toxic. This story is not an attempt to romanticize it. Please seek help if you are in a toxic relationship! This story is all in good fun.

Now, without further ado, welcome to lovesick ~

---

The higher ups were the dumbest people in history.

Satoru didn't care if that was a bit of an over exaggeration. He meant that with every fiber in his body. Because if they had half a brain cell, they wouldn't mess up as many things as they did. If they had half a brain cell, they would realize the problems that were right under their noses.

And if they had half a brain cell, he wouldn't be there cradling your battered and injured body to him as tightly as he was.

"Now come on angel," he pressed his hand into your stomach, attempting to quell the bleeding - if only a little. "You can't go closing your eyes on me, right?"

You didn't audibly reply, but Satoru watched your eyes open once again.

"You're okay. You're gonna be fine. Tell you what, I'll take you out after all this is done! We can even go for that stupid fake sushi you like. I won't even complain about it. A-and that squishmallow you saw? And I said there was barely enough room for Suguru and I on the bed? It's all yours baby. I'll get you all of them. And those books you saw at the bookstore? We'll get them for you. Just please . . . keep your eyes open. Keep them open and it's all yours."

The sorcerer had no idea what the hell he was spouting.

But in that moment, none of that mattered. All that mattered was keeping you conscious, keeping you alive. Satoru could feel the panic rising within him, threatening to consume him whole, but he pushed it down with every ounce of willpower he possessed. He couldn't afford to lose his composure now, not when you needed him the most.

Shoko would be here with Suguru soon. You would be all better then. Then none of this would matter. And he would follow through on each and everyone of his promises. And more. You just needed to stay alive for him.

Gently, he adjusted his grip on you, making sure to support your injured body as best he could.

"Oh, and you said you wanted to go to America? Suguru and I'll take you there. Sounds good?" His voice cracked, "Sounds good baby?"

Satoru's heart pounded in his chest as he awaited your response. He held his breath, hoping beyond hope that you would somehow find the strength to acknowledge him. To let him know that you were still with him. Still fighting.