Chapter Five: Under Control, Right?

[Derek's Pov]

God with my family coming in every five seconds it's hard to focus on my work! Well, harder. Sarah being right next door didn't help either. I tossed and turned all night last night because the thought of her so close, yet so far, drove me insane. Once we got back to the office that urge to have her near me only intensified.

Sarah sat at my desk, legs tightly crossed, her face red, and her heart pulsating. "Is there something the matter, Mr Winters?" She said and I nodded, "quite right. You see, you drive me insane with thoughts of what I could do to you." I said and flung some papers down onto my table. Her eyes flickered to them for a second but then back to me. "Oh?" She said, her voice slightly more seductive than normal. "So--" she was interrupted by me, pressing my lips to hers. She cupped my face, intensifying the kiss. "Mr Winters?"

"Mr Winters?" Sarah said once more. I looked up and she smiled, "sir, it's nearly time to leave... are you alright?" She asked, my face was probably a bit red... "you don't seem to have a fever..." she said as she touched my cheeks and forehead. "Must just be dehydration." She said and left, but quickly came back with a glass of water. "Here, drink this and loosen your tie ever so slightly. That should fix it." She seemed more like a wife at this moment... "could you loosen it?" I asked and she came behind my desk, "how did you tie anything before?" She said and I chuckled, "I normally wouldn't wear a tie. Figured I should start though..." "nearly four year working in invoices, I've learned that you need to be comfortable." She said and I nodded. Yeah, but if I didn't have a tie then you wouldn't be so close to me... "so what do we have planned for tomorrow?" I asked and she pulled out a small black book, not mine. "At noon you have a luncheon party with potential buyers, and after that you have a dinner party in your family's garden." She said and I nodded, "That's not my hand writing." Her heart began to beat loudly. "That's correct sir." She said and handed the book over to me. It was all neat handwriting, all Sarah's handwriting. "Where's the original?" I asked and she handed me the old tattered book with a blue ribbon on it. "What's with the ribbon?" I asked and she thought for a moment. "To tell me which is which. It would be rather embarrassing if I was to pull out the original when I was met to pull out my duplicate." She said, "Sarah, you don't need to worry, I'm just wondering why did you take your time and rewrite everything I had in here." "I..." she cleared her throat. "You see sir..." she cleared her throat again, "be as blunt and as harsh as you have to be." I said, smiling at her flustered face. "Your handwriting annoyed me to the breaking point. I may not always look it but I do have little... annoying habits. And out of them, scribbled handwriting wins it over." She said and I laughed. "That's it?" She blushed and I messed with her hair and that caused the clip to fall out. Her hair fell down into light curls and it took all my power not to push her down to the desk and kiss her. "Right, then, let's go home." She said and I smiled, she didn't specify two homes just the one.

We got into the elevator and I felt her being tense. "Long day?" I asked and she looked surprised, "Nope. It was fun." Her voice didn't sound like it was fun. "Not used to wearing heels?" I asked as I saw her lean on the side of the elevator. "What gave me away?" She said, slight humorous at this moment. "Here," I said and picked her up. She was going to protest but she relaxed for a moment, her breathing became slow and even but then her heart picked up the pace. "I can stand." She said and it felt like she was about to pull back but the elevator opened. I began to walk to her door and she pulled out her key. I took it from her and opened her door. I set her down in her chair and took off her shoes for her. She chuckled, "so I'll be going home this weekend for a three day thing. I would like you to join me. Also for the lunch and the dinner party tomorrow." She watched me before agreeing. I smiled and leaned close to her and went to kiss her but she cleared her throat. "Sir. Don't think that I'm being disrespectful or ungrateful... but I separate my work life and personal life in the way that I try not to have any sort of romantic relationship with my employer or my co-workers." She said, her voice cracked as she explained. I smiled but on the inside I wanted to just kiss all over her body, finding every sweet spot of hers. "Yeah, good." I said and ruffled her hair. "See you in the morning sir." She said as I closed the door. I sighed and went to get some alcohol.

Sarah knocked on the door of my room, we were at my mansion outside of the city. "Yes?" I asked, dressed in only my boxers with my noticeable bulge. "Sorry for disturbing you sir, but you called my name. I could hear you through the wall--" I pulled her into my bedroom and pushed her down to the floor. "You should have known better than to come over wearing so little..." I whispered as I raked my eyes over her sexy night dress, different from her normal pants and button up pyjamas. "I... I know what I'm doing..." she said and lifted her hands and ran them through my hair. I chuckled as I loosened the straps. "And what, exactly, are you doing to me?" I whispered as I peeled away her night dress. Her delicate body had goosebumps up and down ever inch of her silk figure. "Shouldn't I be the one asking that?" Her hands danced down my chest and reached my boxers. Her skilled fingers curled around the hem of my underwear. I kissed her, rocking us back and forth before I entered slowly, not wanting to wait anymore. Sarah pushed her head sideways to the floor and moaned out quietly. Her inner walls closed around me, constricting most of my movements. "Sarah, you feel amazing." I said as I kissed her exposed neck. She couldn't speak without moaning so she didn't. Or at least she tried not to. "Derek." She purred as she ran her hands through my hair as I continued to pumped up and back, feeling the end of my passage and the final push sent her moaning like crazy. I knew exactly how deep I was, how if I moved here she'd beg me for more. I decided to be a bit cheeky. "Sarah, do you want me to leave this area alone?" I whispered in her ear as I ran my hand down and touched the small bulb near her now blocked entrance. Her tongue jetted out to wet her lips as she shook her head, "good, because I can't stop now." Turning up the heat I pushed her trigger and she was a hot, sexy, moaning mess. "Sir?"

"Sir? It's morning. If you don't hurry and get ready you'll be late for the luncheon." Sarah said. I groaned and opened the door, my hair was a mess, my pants were somewhere in my house, and my underwear was tight enough to cause me alarm. And I noticed this all too late as I opened the door and saw Sarah standing there, eyes wide and mouth slightly open.