Description (because there wasn't enough room on the front)

Meet Sarah. She has worked all her life under the people she aspires to be. She comes from a minimum wage family, works nearly thirteen hours each day from five in the morning till half past five in the afternoon, and has had to work for everything in life.

Meet Derek. He is the complete opposite of Sarah. He was born with the silver spoon. Coming from a rich background of very successful, well bread men, he has life handed to him... well, nearly everything in his life.

But of course life will throw us many complications in life... Derek Winters is no mortal man. None of the men are who lives in that mansion. Are you familiar with the existence of werebears? No? Good, because that's how they like to keep it. They are of a well bread, thriving werebear lineage. But what happens when Mr Derek Winters has an off chance of meeting Sarah after he saved her from being a streak of red on the road. She tells him about her day as they went out for drinks, hearing about this made him even more drawn to her.

Sarah says she never signed up for this, but there's her contract.

[Photo above is Derek Winters, see next chapter to see Sarah Song. If I add more people their photo will be on the chapter and I will add photos when needed. Caution, this book WILL contain sexual activities and fantasies of a sexual nature. This is your last warning. Thank you.]