Chapter Fifteen: Perfect Ending

I moved my hands along her sides and clamped my hands down on her full hips. We began to properly kiss, she licked the seam of my lips and I responded quickly, scared I'd put her off. She was the one calling all the shots, I only responded.
Her actions surprised me. We weren't apart for months on end, Sarah took this well. My train of thought crashed, a gut wrenching feeling of guilt washed over me. I stopped and studied Sarah. She was breathing heavily, face red as a rose. "Are we going to fast?" She asked, now very timid. "No, I don't think so. Why? Do you think we're going to fast?" She bit her lip, "I started working for you not even a week ago..." "correction, you've been working for me for a little over four years." I said and she nodded, "right. So dinner. I'll go get changed." But she didn't go anywhere, "and there's an extra bedroom for you to get changed. Here, I'll show you." She said and took my hand. I followed her past a room with her name clearly printed on it. She let go of my hand and opened another room, all the bookshelves were empty, this was an old bedroom of sorts, there was a rocker in one corner and a small bed. She began to leave when I followed her to her room. She opened it and I saw her room, very clean, nothing much in it aside from a closet. "What?" She asked looking around. I smiled and kissed her again, "nothing, curiosity, I wanted to see your room." I said and she blushed, I felt a fluttery feeling inside my stomach, this was really her feelings. "Alright, I'll leave you to get ready for dinner." I said and lightly patted her back.
I got changed and I made reservations at the Space Needle. They happily obliged, Sarah would love it! I smiled as I knocked on her door. "It's open!" She called softly. I opened the door and she stood there in the same eye-popping dress from her sixteenth birthday. "You look amazing sunshine." I whispered in her ear. "You look very handsome." She whispered back and looked down. "I haven't worn this in a long time... I forgot how revealing it was..." she said as my eye wandered down her body to her black flats then back up to her gorgeous eyes. "I like it." I said as I kissed her. She smiled and kissed back with the same fervour.

We made it to the Space Needle and sat down by the window, slowly moving. Sarah smiled as we watched the sunset. "It's beautiful here Derek." Sarah whispered as I leaned my hand over and clamped it down on hers. "Maybe. But I think you outshine the sunset." I said and felt her heart rate increase. God I love her.
After dinner we were waiting for dessert. "Derek." Sarah said. "Yes Sunshine?" I asked. I felt a bit drunk... but only a bit, probably nothing to worry about. "I love you..." she said and I smiled, "and I love you." I said and kissed her cheek. Dessert came as chocolate fondue and Sarah took the only skewer and dipped a strawberry in it. "Hey, do me a favour." She said and I raised my eyebrows, "open your mouth before this gets cold." She whispered, almost seductively to me. I smiled and leaned closer and welcomed the chocolate berry. "It's sweet, but not as sweet as you." I whispered and placed a hand at her thigh. She froze before squirming under my touch. "Let's skip this and go back to the house for dessert?" I suggested lightly, Sarah bit her lip, in deep thought before agreeing.
I drove us back to her house and walked Sarah upstairs to her virtually empty room. She bit her lip, as if contemplating on actually doing this. "We don't have to if you don't want to." I said and she shook her head before beginning to unbutton my shirt. She didn't say anything but stopped once she unbuttoned my shirt. She looked up at me with sheepish, but passionate look in her eyes. She was hesitant but touched her hands to my chest and around my torso to hug me. "I... I'm ready, promise me you'll be gentle, or at least as gentle as you could be?" She said, looking up to me with gentle eyes. I nodded and kissed her, "I'll not hurt you. You tell me if I do, we'll all stop." She nodded as I tugged on the dress to get it off of her. She let it fall as she pushed my clothes off of me. Slowly laying her down, my heart was beating faster and faster, amazed on how beautiful she could be. And she was all mine now.
((Adult material at the end of this chapter, right now. Remember: have safe sexual practices and always wear a condom so you don't accidentally have kids.))

Derek kissed Sarah longingly as he towered over her small, naked frame. His kissed moved to her neck slowly and carefully, knowing that neither him or the bear wanted to hurt her. Derek kissed the swell of her brests, moving down to one of her nipples. Sarah moaned as quietly as she could, trying not to do something wrong. Derek's hand traveled and coaxed her to open herself up. Slowly Sarah moved her legs apart as Derek rained kisses on her body, making a line to her womanhood. He kissed Sarah gently as she squirmed under his touch, Sarah lightly tangled her fingers in Derek's hair, feeling this overwhelming urge to hold onto him, any part of him so she stayed grounded. "Alright?" He asked and Sarah nodded, "yeah. Just fine." She said, gasping for air. Derek smiled, knowing he did this to her, leaving her in pleasure.

((This is me being uncomfortable about what happens next.))

(Derek's Pov)

I woke up and found Sarah beside me. I smiled at the memories of what we did last night. I was dragged out of my thoughts by Sarah slowly kissing me. "Good morning." I whispered, "good morning yourself." I felt the sting of the claw marks on my back. Sarah saw one of the red marks made by her and looked guilty. "Sorry..." she said in a nervous voice. I chuckled and kissed her, "this only means one thing." She looked up to me as I cradled her. "I belong to you. And I'll be your loving servant in anything we do." Her heart rate went up and blush filled her cheeks. Her eyes were distracted by the window, it was a beautiful sunrise. The light was nearly gold and the clouds were silver. I handed Sarah her camera and I wrapped a blanket around the pair of us as we went to the window and Sarah took a few photos. "Come on Sunshine. Time for breakfast." I whispered and kissed her again.