Chapter 4: Two Birds, Two Cyberpunks

With V and the group, V was leading the way with the digital map in his memory, navigating through the dense forest with ease.

"Fucking christ," Johnny muttered in frustration as he was getting tired of walking. "Is there a shortcut or something? This forest feels endless."

"Don't worry, from the map, we're getting close to... Hee-gan...bayn-a?" V said it with a hint of uncertainty in his voice.

"Higanbana. It's a well protected village with a popular inn," Ren explained, stoic as ever.

"Which means no camping in the rain!" Nora added.

"Alright, let's pick up the pace; I'm getting tired of walking through this forest." Johnny grinned in relief.

"You know, we've had a lot of ups and downs. But things could be a lot worse. I really thought we'd see more Grimm," Jaune committed.

"As did I." Ren nodded in agreement.

"I guess our luck is finally turning around!" Pyrrha said.

"Don't you dare jinx us," Johnny warned.

"Relax, Johnny. We've made it this far; we can handle whatever comes our way," Nora reassured him with a playful smile.

As they made it to Higanbana, they entered the inn to take shelter from the downpour. The innkeeper greeted them warmly and offered them a cozy room for the night. Grateful for the respite, they settled in, but V and Johnny left the inn for the nearest tavern to gather information about the surrounding area.

As they entered, V slammed the door shut.

"I can't believe how bad the weather is out there," V exclaimed, shaking off the rain from their jacket.

"I'm not wet," Johnny said.

"Yeah, because you're a digital construct," V replied with a playful smile.

As V put his jacket back on, he saw a familiar figure walking to the second floor of the tavern, whom he recognized as Qrow.

"Well, it looks like we were followed," V whispered to Johnny, motioning towards Qrow.

"the fuck is he doing here?" Johnny whispered back, his eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"Let's find out what he's up to and why he's tracking us," V replied, his voice filled with determination.

Johnny then disappeared into V's consciousness, allowing V to creep up the stairs quietly towards Qrow. As V reached the top of the stairs, he noticed Qrow talking to a mysterious woman sitting at a table.

"Hey, it's her... from the train," V said in his head.

"Yeah, from their appearances, they seem to be acquainted," Johnny responded.

"How so?" V asked.

"Well, they seem to be engaged in a hushed conversation, exchanging glances and gestures," Johnny explained. "It's possible that they're working together or have some sort of connection," he added.

V's curiosity grew as he observed their interaction, determined to uncover the truth behind their presence.

They then watched as the two talked.

"Hello, brother," the woman said.

"brother?" V said this in surprise.

"Raven," Qrow said as he took a seat.

V's surprise turned into shock as he recognized the woman's voice. "Raven," he whispered, his mind racing with questions about her sudden appearance on the train.