Volume 2 Opening Vivid Vice

A small cat is seen by the Beacon Dorm window looking out of it, before turning back to look at the camera.

Ibitsu na shūen ni mukate afureru

Teams RD, RWBY, JNPR and some Beacon Faculty members walk in the rain holding umbrellas.

Inochi no hyōmen chōryoku ga haritsumeta harisaketa

as Hatch blows bubbles near the street lights, we cut to the teams still walking seeing Rody and Jaune walking as well as Pyrrha and Yang, we then see a Beowolf howling at the rising sun with Rody falling down from the sky, bracing for landing, before cutting to Ozpin wlaking with an umbrella and a bubble popping.

Futtō shita fugutaiten no sakebi fuchidotte

Rody stares at the camera for a few frames before watching his friends move past, he smiles as he joins them.

Gekkō shita fukashi no honshō ga kenzaika shiteku

Rody then stands as he, his brother, and his friends from Team RWBY along with Professor Oobleck stand at attention, waiting as Happy pours gravy on his turkey.

Chigiresō na tsuna no ue tada yurasanu you ni hisomeru ka

Glynda Goodwitch is seen looking through an alleyway as Oobleck walks through the halls before cutting to the docks.

Ichikabachika kakenukeru ka sentakushi nante wana ni mieru

The docks then transition to Grimm eating a deer carcass, before Hatch looks over grinning with blood on his face, we then see a close-up of Cinder look ahead before a drop of ink hits the floor, causing a transition.

Fumidase sono ho wo

A pair of sandaled feet apear as tears drip down, Mercury and Emnerald are seen sitting in the auditorium, a young Yang looks at a man with a red cape before a pawed hand comes down, and the Rody looking out the window of a car.

Mou modoranai

we see Isabella's glowing purple eyes

Konrinzai kōkai wa shinai genjitsu wo kaete miseru

Donnie, Weiss, and Blake are seen charging forward as Weiss flings ice projectiles, cutting to Donnie shooting off a stream of fire at a massive snake-like Grimm, before Nora Valkyrie and Ruby Rose jump in and swing their respective weapons at it.

Shinjitsu ga tatoe zankoku demo

Neopolitan is flung back on a rooftop, sliding back before Yang Xiao Long comes in and strikes her umbrella with a kick.

Somate iku Disaster hidaika shita tsumi wo shukuen wo tenazukete

We see suited men talking in an alley, then broken buildings in Vale, a picture of Team JNPR, then Rody and the others at a dance. Before cutting to Rody and Blake fighting Roman Torchwick, Blake briefly tossing her weapon to Rody, blocking a few swings from Roman, tossing it back when he lands a kick.

Kakenukeru tada koe wo ou you ni

We see a woman with glasses and hair billowing in the wind, cutting to Coco's team looking back behind them, Donnie then explains something to Rody, before Rody charges at Roman

Gitai shitai mujō na TŌN kitai shitai fujō na GONGU

A drop hits water as energy surrounds Rody's fist, before cutting to Isabella getting ready to fire some kind of attack, then we see that Rody caught up to his friends, a flower blooms as Rody prepares to land his attack as the title card appears. Afterwards, a final strum of the guitar rewinds us back to the beginning.