Chapter 0 : Prologue

Welcome to the World of "Minami no hanashi: Yume"

Immerse yourself in a deliberately paced and thoughtful story in its first act, the Prelude. This first volume is devoted to setting the scene and uncovering the superficial, complex layers of its characters, setting the stage for a deep, evolving plot.

"Minami no hanashi: Yume" unfolds over three poignant volumes:

Prelude - The stage is set and the characters introduced.

Adagio - Here, the story deepens, introducing complexities and challenges that drive the plot forward.

Finale - A volume devoted to climax and resolution, where all threads converge to complete the story.

To date, Prelude is fully completed and comprises 31 chapters, where the seeds of the overall plot are subtly sown, right from the Prologue. Right now, our creative energies are channeled into writing Adagio, the heart of the story where troubles arise and resolutions are sought.

Expect a regular unveiling of the story, with new chapters published every week. We're delighted to have you join us on this adventure, and encourage you to share your thoughts and criticisms along the way.

Your involvement and feedback help us improve and enrich the storytelling experience.

Enjoy your journey through "Minami no hanashi: Yume"! ❤️

Thank you for being part of our history

--------------------------------

Minami no hanashi : Yume - Prelude

The night was of an abyssal glow. A darkness so deep it seemed to swallow all hope of light. The sky, laden with clouds, revealed neither the sparkle of stars nor that of the moon.
In the midst of this lightless night, only a faint streetlamp revealed a van in front of the gloomy entrance of an underground parking lot.

From this parking lot emerged a man in a somber suit, his heavy steps resonating in the silence of the night. He held a briefcase in his right hand and walked calmly towards the back of the vehicle to open its doors. Like his mood, his face was shadowed, almost invisible.
Once at the back of the vehicle, his hands grasped the door handles. He opened them with a firm gesture and stepped inside, closing them behind him.

The interior of the van was plunged into total darkness, barely broken by the faint glow emanating from the back of the van. This pallid light cast the silhouette of two figures on the wall. Another silhouette, hands on the steering wheel, could be distinguished.
A young man sat at a table fixed to the floor, remaining silent. The man in the suit took a seat opposite the boy and pulled out a document from his briefcase. He began to read it aloud.

"Members of class 2-2 of Unmei High School. Akane Ayemi, Akira Katsuro, Arata Kurou, Atorisuta Kiyo, Emiko Haru, Hayashi Ryo, Hiromi Rikka, Hoshi Tutsomu, Kazuhiro Yukisada, Katayama Minami, Makoto Kiyoshi, Miyashita Saki, Mizuno Sanae, Minori Daisuke, Musamara Tetsuo, Nemushi Jouka, Rikiza Jukugo, Sharitsuo Konibuku, Sora Kaori, Tadao Nao, Takunomi Asayoshi, Tengu Harumi, Ueda Kana, Yano Taiya, Yano Tsuka, Yasushi Takumi, and Zonomuba Tishiku."

The man looked surprised and continued:
"The client even included notes on the personality of each student next to their names. I'll let you look at it and memorize it."

The young man took the sheet, staring at his interlocutor.

"Should I eliminate them all?" he asked in a cold tone.
As the words echoed in the darkness, the man in the suit calmly lit a cigar, letting a thick trail of smoke mingle with the atmosphere. At the same time, the driver started the engine, making the vehicle roar into the night.