King, Queen and Prince

Lucy's POV

Nighteye is frantically getting everyone from the guild to the Dragon Realm. The ceremony is being held outside, at the entrance of the grand castle; near the magnificent beauty of the outside garden - where my mothers body is buried. I watch as everyone is rushing to gather the dragons and all of Fairytail's members to their seats, casually gazing out of the window. I stand and go to the nearest mirror, gazing at the wonders my maiden has done. A pure white and gold silk dress, brilliantly showing the curves and boldness of my body. The insignia of both, Fairytail and a dragon - both centering the sash that tied around my abdomen - centered while the gold threading brought the two together; as one.

I put my hand over both symbols, thinking about the two best times in my life: when I joined Fairytail, all thanks to meeting Natsu; and when I found out I was from royalty. The situation we were in at the time was horrible, but at least family was always there. My thoughts are interrupted by a knock at the door, "Enter." I turn back to the window. Only an hour left until we are ruling the Realm.

"Whoa Lucy, you look stunning." A familiar feminine voice says in awe. I smile and turn to see two familiar woman standing in the over sized room. I am feeling like I won't be good enough, but somehow their presents makes me believe in myself a little bit more.

"Thank you," I walk to Erza and Levy. The excitement on their faces was noticeable. Their gazes locked on the dress. They felt the material, the light silk felt like nothing was in your grasp.

"Are you ready," Levy nudges me. I honestly don't know. It is a huge responsibility, but I know I can do it. I have the support of the guild, I can do it.

"As ready as I will ever be." I smile. The nerves started getting to me. The feeling of nausea is starting to engulf me. I am nervous, who wouldn't be? "The ceremony is supposed to start in an hour or so. And Natsu is supposed to be here already, with Phoenix."

"Oh, he was having trouble putting on his clothes." Levy starts to giggle.

"Jellal was dressing Phoenix, your son is so adorable." Erza cheerfully says. I smile at her, "thank you."

The is a sudden knock at the door, causing all myself to jump. "Enter," I firmly spoke. Levy playfully nudges my arm. "Whoa Lue, sounding all tuff." Lucy smiles at Levy's comment.

My servant, Dilla, casually strolls into my cambers. When Fabian took over the castle: those who opposed him - killed, those who valued their lives, fell into his devious plan. For Dilla, when she slipped about Natsu, he threatened to kill of her family. As a resolute, she has a scar under her eye, stretching to the tip of her snout. When we came back, to reclaim the thrown, she explained everything. The hurt and the pain he caused - I assured her while I am the queen, she will never have to worry about such treatment. She is now my best servant, and she would go to extremes to make sure that situation will never happen again.

She walks to my side, "Erza, Levy, this is my head servant, Dilla." I smile and put my hand on her snout. They both greeted her.

Dilla slightly bowed, "your highness, master Nighteye says, 'everything is ready for the ceremony to begin and if Erza and Levy could see to there seats.'" Levy and Erza knew that meant that they had to leave. They both hugged me, wished me good luck and left. When the door closed, I sighed - walking over to the window.

Dilla tilted her head in confusion, "what seems to be bothering you, your majesty?" Laced with concern she asks.

I look out of the window, "it seems a bit surreal. One day I'm just a mage, then the next, I am a dragon and a princess. Now I'm becoming a queen of my people. It just seems like a fairytale, the ones read out of children's stories." I can see all the preparations were completed.