Initiation

Natsu's POV

I watched as the sky opened it's doors to the new world. The sunny sky turned into a grey pit. The once calm wind was now a violent gust; blowing over houses and knocking down trees. A single flame ignited in front of the guild, pure black. I have never felt a cold flame but this one was ice cold. 

Victorino and a woman emerge from it when the fire died down. "Natsu Dragneel." He called my name.

Many of my guild mate had already begun surrounding him, they must have known he was a threat to the guild before Lucy or I could have told them. Although he didn't seem surprised by the number of us, his eyes widened in amusement. He scanned the crowd until his eyes met mine. 

He casually smiled, like he was a friend and not a foe that i wanted to eliminate. "King Natsu Dragneel, is this the best army you can muster in this world? If I must say, you do have a very strong dragon army, but not as strong as it could be."

I walked down the guild steps, passing every single mage that belonged to Fairy Tail. I walked up to him, my posture was proud and strong. I stopped when i was directly in front of him but a few paces back. "You have a lot of nerve coming to my guild and threatening my friends." I growled.

"Last chance to surrender to me." Victorino never lost eye contact with me. It almost felt like he was trying to see if I was intimidated by him; I was not. "Give us the source of ultimate power and his exterminator and I will reconsider attacking this marvelous land you call home."

Before I got the chance to speak, Master Makarov spoke instead. "If you want to take my child and my grandchild, you will have to go through me first." He spoke so hardheartedly, I almost didn't recognize him as he starred intently at the pair. 

Victorino smirked. He glanced up at the guild doors and his eyes lit up. "The famous Lost Princess. Queen Lucy Dragneel. Or do you still use your maiden name, Heartfilia?"

I watched as Lucy stormed down the guilds steps and walked straight through the crowd of mages. She passed both Makarov and I and darted straight for the twins. Her silver scales showed more than they ever have before. She was covered head to toe in her glimmering silver scales. A massive power boom came from Lucy. The ground shook and debris filled the area. It was hard to see until it settled down. I moved my arm to see the twins flew a couple hundred feet.

Victorique laughed as she rose to her feet, casually brushing herself off. "See brother, what did I tell you? She is without a doubt the second most powerful dragon to ever walk the face of the universe. We should have had you instead of our sisters dog."

I suddenly realize that Phoenix wasn't with Lucy. "Lucy where is Phoenix?" I urgently ask her. 

"He is with Dilla, she said she would take care of him until the war is over." She eyed the enemy. "I will never surrender myself willingly to the likes of corrupt dragons that were banished from my kingdom long before I was born." She spoke as a queen, not as a mage.

"Since you want the hard way Queen Lucy, then the hard way you shall get. I wish you all miserable and painful deaths. I will be seeing you and your son very soon." He told Lucy. He whistled but only the ears of dragons could hear a frequency that defined. Both Victorino and Victorique left in the same cold flames shortly after.

The wind picked up. Thousands upon thousands of things begun falling out of the sky. They appeared to be human, but slightly different. Once the hit the ground they were attacking everything and they were headed straight for the guild. 

"Guys! Sabertooth reported having spotted the enemy's army.  Now Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale are reporting the same thing. Sting says they are not human. Hello? Sting! Sting, are you there? I lost communication with the other guilds." Levy said, clearly getting nervous from the situation.