What Have You Done

Natsu's POV

Lucy looked at me, her light blue eyes, her dragon eyes. I can feel her looking deep withing my soul. I don't know if she is willingly doing this, but why would she? Doesn't she love the guild. These people are controlling her, this isn't her, she would never do this sort of thing. But there she is standing in front of me with all the purple and black shadows. They were all over the wall, the floor, even in the window, causing minimal light to come through. The flashes of darkness and light were causing the room to become more suspenseful.

Lucy's bright light blue eyes were lighting up the darkened room. While she continued to stare at me, I heard my friends moaning in agony as the shadows tried to consume their bodies and their magic power. I ignite my flames fighting off the shadows trying to eat my friends. One by one I stopped a shadow from consuming my guild mates. I rushed to put them somewhere out of the shadows line of fire. Knowing that the infirmary had a seal on it - no magical being that posed a threat would be able to pass the barrier - I began dragging them there. While the shadows tired to enter they were halted by the barriers electric seal. Finally, Jet was the last one that was horribly injured. I whipped away the sweat that was dripping from my hair line. I rushed down stairs, the shadows had completely covered the windows and doors.

My senses where at an all time high. My eyes reflected what light there was, I was able to see in the dark - barely but I could make out objects. I can see shadows drawing near me. My fist quickly caught fire as I battled them. One by one each dark shadow tried to fight me. One emerged from the black abyss bigger than the rest. His shadowy structure was hardened to fight. It lunged at me punching my in the face. Knocking me to the ground my body jumped back up like a bouncy ball hitting a hard floor. the feeling of warm liquid came running down my face. I touched it, only revealing that it was y blood. I had a gash in my head.

I began using some of my power, but with each blow the armored shadow didn't seem to be phased. The shadow was formed from Lucy and Lucy knows how strong I am. I punch the shadow as hard as i can, making a cracking sound. I had broken its facial armor. Stumbling back the large shadow fell on the wood flooring.

I quickly spring to try and finish of the damn thing. With one swing of his leg, it made impact with my stomach. I could feel my sudden loss of breathe. Although I couldn't visually see Lucy, she was not my opponent at the moment. The shadow rose to its feet as I clung to my chest. In the pit of my stomach, my bodily juices begin making it's way up my throat. Finally, I hunched over to release the fluid rising in my throat. It's red, so I know that I threw up my own blood. I look up to see the shadow conjuring a blade out of the darkness.

I weakly rose to my feet - shaking to stay up. The shadow quickly came after me. Slicing the air as I avoided the blades slashes. The shadow swung the blade past my head. Cutting of a piece of my spiky hair. I ducked under another attempt to cut my head. I saw the opening and I went for it. My fist were in the center of my extremely hot fire. My fist entered the stomach of the shadow. I could feel the rage inside of me getting stronger, this is one obstacle that is keeping me from Lucy. The shadow dug it's nails into my forearm, cutting some skin off. I grunted with pain. However, the pain would only last for a little while.

As my flames got hotter, the shadows began disappearing. The one I had my fist into cried in pain. The screeches, piercing my ear as he kept screeching. I knew I had to do more than just my fist. I spat fire at him. His screeches became louder and in a moment all the shadows were gone. The ones covering the light had disappeared.

My body was weak and I had a massive amount of blood on the floor from my head. My breathing was heavy and I could barely see things clearly. My vision was pulsating as the world around me began to spin, had I really worked myself too hard?