Until Our Fates Collide

Lucy's POV

I ran through the thick forest as fast as I could hoping that Victorique followed behind. Her following me guaranteed Natsu getting a chance to use as much of his dragon power as possible. With the amount of force we needed to beat them, it was best if we weren't distracted by each other's presents. 

I heard my dragons battling in the distance. The beating of their wings, their battle screeches and their cries in pain. I was determined to show them that this war wasn't in vain. I would demonstrate how strong their queen was. In order to do that, I needed to protect my kingdom with every ounce of magic I had in me.

I quickly glanced behind me. She was tailing me yet she was far enough she could not tackle me to the ground. I looked into her murder filled eyes and quickly turned back before I ran into a tree. How she had so much hostility in her body, I never understood.

"Lucy," she called in between pants. "Slow down. I just want to play with you."

Over head, dragons fought to the death. Fire covered the sky and blood rained over the forest. I dodged a dragon that fell to the floor. A dragon that belonged to my kingdom landed on top of him, ripping trough the scales on his neck. The crack of its scales filled my ears as I ran passed them. Not too long later, the last moan of the dragon echoed through the trees until the life left his body.

I continued running until I made it out of the tree line. I abruptly stopped before I ran off a 100 foot cliff. Hundreds of dragons were fighting in the sky and on land, anyone would have been amazed at this sight but I only felt sorrow. If I wasn't in the middle of my own fight I would have joined them.

"I finally got you, Lucy." Vicky panted as she stepped closer to me.

I wondered if my current position was far enough away from Natsu to begin our battle. In the distance the forest erupted into a bomb of fire. Those flames belonged to none other than Natsu. I knew I completed my purpose for running, we could begin.

"You really are a pathetic queen. Coming to your dragons for support." She laughed. "It won't matter, they will watch you die."

I began channeling all of my magic power into the hands, it is from my hands where I will cast much of the magic. As I focused the energy into my hands, the ground around me began to shake violently. As the magic power from the universe compacted itself into my hands, I glowed brightly, too brightly Vicky couldn't stand to continue looking at me. 

"You," I started, not looking at her. "Trapped me in a nightmare that was my own reality. I almost killed my family member and that is just something I can not forgive." I could feel the magic charge inside of me as I harvested the power from the universe. "You messed with the wrong queen, bitch."

She slightly backed away, a flicker of worry came into her purple eyes. However, as quickly as the worry appeared, it disappeared. Although she tried to hid her unease, it wasn't working, I could smell it.

"I can now see why you are labeled among the top powerful dragons to walk the face of the earth," said Vicky, as she began tying her hair up in a ponytail. "But you are no match for me, your highness." She extended the use of the s.

A dark ora - I have felt one other time - radiated from her body. As the dark force only increased in mass, her body covered itself in dark scales. Not only was her skin shifting, but her eyes were shifting into dragon eyes. One by one her body changed, then the dark matter radiated from her body, forming a dark outline around her body.

"You see Lucy," said Vicky. "Upon the first creations of the universe, it made the light and dark. It was only a matter of time before beings inherited the power of the light and dark. Millions of years later, the first light and dark universal dragon came into existence. You, my dear Lucy, are a descended of the light." - she looks up - "It will only be a matter of time before you and the dark universal dragon's fates collide."