Reuniting Past Lovers (Part 1)

Fury's POV

I heard Victorino gloat about how he waged war on Fairy Tail. I wished I wasn't listening. Things he promised he would do if he captured one of them. Many of them disturbing and graphic thoughts that only a sociopathic monster would come up with. I wished I couldn't hear him, but I heard him. All the maniacal and sinister thoughts this bastard had, I heard. 

The only thing I could have done was get angry. It did nothing except grant satisfaction from my captors. I was bound by heavy Cypress Steal from head to toe. I couldn't melt the chains because I have a muzzle over my mouth from the countless times I have burned Victor and Vicky. Each time I was given an opportunity to escape, I took it. When someone has kept you captive for seven months, you learn their strategies: what makes them angry, how they plan their attacks. You learn the enemy.

I stared at the ground while I thought about my latest escape attempt. Natsu. He believed I was dead. I easily related to the idea on why he assumed such a thing. After all, it had been seven months since I have been in my captors grasp. Wouldn't they have looked for me? They most likely did, but then again, they might have been busy with the twins sinister ways. 

They have tried to use different torture techniques one me. I have been on the brink of death so many times, the angel of death and I have become acquainted with each other. I was a hard bastard to kill. I have trained with the worst dragons so I wouldn't break under torture. If anything, they should have feared my  techniques. Maybe even taken notes on what it really means to be a monster at torture. However, they never broke me, just many of my bones. Those were just flesh wounds, I healed.

While I am deep within my own thoughts of escaping once more, Victorino punched my face. I slightly stumbled back. I gritted my teeth absorbing the blow. It left the right side of my face throbbing. I slowly raised my head and eyed him. He was going to know who really had control of me. 

He slightly shifted under my intense gaze. Pathetic. "That is for escaping and warning the royal family." He spat. "I must say this has opened up a new window of opportunity for us. We can show them exactly what kind of dragons we are."

The only kind of dragon they have proven themselves to be are merciless murders. Cowards in my eyes.

"Should I discipline Ashley's pet?" Vicky asked, crossing her arms over her chest. She looked at me with her dark purple eyes. Her mildly tanned skin glowed under the suns rays.

Victor was the one that usually enjoyed the thrill of torture. It was a drug to him. He needed to feel like he was in control. But when I didn't give in to his many attempts he slightly crumbled. He was nothing more than a control freak. 

Victor brushed her question off. "Do with him however you please. He seems to be defective when I try to punish him. Once you finish, meet me on the battle field. It is almost time we take that damn kingdom for ourselves."

I couldn't help but internally laugh at their ignorance. Any person who has provoked any member of Fairy Tail meets their death shortly after, some are rehabilitated, but not others. They didn't seem to understand what Natsu would do to them the first chance he got. He was still blissfully unaware of the raw power he had yet to unlock.

Vicky rested against the large boulder next to the tree I was bound too. "Do you think Ashley will be joining us?" 

Victorino shook his head. "I don't think she would. She has her own plan. If she knows what's best for her, she will join us."

 Victorino vanished into his own flames. I was left with the one person who would not torture me with common tools, but torture me with my own commitment.