Help me!

Lucy's POV

I was back in the main hall of the castle; back when we defeated Nikolai -except, it was all dark, no one was around me, I wasn't pregnant, and everything was still how it was before the battle. Was it all a dream? The light gradually got lighter - just enough to wear I can barely make out objects and colors. Everything seemed to be normal, nothing was broken or shattered. I look down and I am wearing what I wore to bed: a part of blue booty shorts and a pink spaghetti strap, my hair was down and ruffled up. I took a step out but I hear footsteps coming from behind me. When I turn to face her, I instantly recognize her. She ran to a woman, whom I also recognize.

"Mommy, mommy," the smaller version of myself cried out. I could see the tears streaming down her red face as she reaches out to the younger version of my mother. Our features are so similar we could pass as identical twins. Little Lucy gripped my mothers dress - burrowing her face into it - crying into the red silk dress.

She picked little Lucy up rocking her slightly trying to calm her nerves, shushing the hyperventilating child. She kisses Lucy's head, bringing her into a a tight embrace, holding her so tight she wouldn't let go. "It's alright, it's fine your safe, my princess. Shhhh don't cry any more, your ok." It took a couple of minutes before little Lucy finally calmed down. My mother kisses her forehead and gently strokes her hair. "What happened, hmm? Was it the monster under your bed?" Little Lucy shook her head. I watched my mother demonstrate so much care for the younger me, I was memorized by it. "Was it a nightmare?" She continued to play the guessing game with the sniffling girl; she nodded her head. My mother took in a deep breath, "it was only a dream. It was not real."

Little Lucy wrapped her tiny arms around her neck, "but he said I would loose everything; including you. He said his name was Nikolai." My eyes widened at that name, oh my god. The lights suddenly went out everything was pitch black and lightening was booming across the room, a lightning storm arose from the blackness. It started to rain, in a matter of moment I was soaked; the rain rolled down my body, covering me head to toe. I hear a soul shivering laugh next to my ear, I turn around and no one is to be found. "I'm over here Lucy." It says into my left ear, sending chills down my spin. My body was frozen in fear, for an instance. This is not real, this is not real, I repeated my thought. "Are you sure this isn't real Lucy?" It asked into my other ear. My body immediately quivers in fear, how did it know what I was thinking? "Turn around Lucy," I felt it cold breath hitting my spin. I slowly turned around, it was so dark and gloomy I couldn't see a thing, I could only hear the sound of thunder and rain.

I see a slender figure, ripping pieces of flesh off of a body. The drops of blood being flung everywhere; then using its teeth to rip out more flesh, the sound of bones breaking and crushing over powered the rain filled my ears. It looks up at me and I became horrified; it was Nikolai. Blood pouring from his mouth; staining his chin, while droplets run down his slender neck and drip from his sharp chin. His eyes are snake eyes; a piercing blood red color while his pupils were as slender as sewing needles. His eyes glowed in the dark and stormy gloom. A blood stained smile covers his face, revealing a white toothy grin; his sharp canines painted with blood. He attempted to wipe some of it off. His figure was black due to the darkness; until lighting struck the ground behind him, unmasking the devil himself. Horrified at the way his face smiled as he stares at me like a predator to his prey. "Hello there Lucy." He cooed satanic like. Seeing my horrified expression, he starts laughing.

The body that was under his foot, tried to move; moving its arms to attempt to raise itself from the cold wet floor. He looked down at it, then looked back at me, creepishly smiling at both of us. "You never witnessed your mothers death did you?" He starts, going down to pick up the sluggish body by the hair. Light became slightly brighter, just enough for me to identify who's body that was. My hand covered my mouth, "please, no."