46

Qiyun slept for a full four hours. When she woke up, it was already dark, but she was not in a hurry. After dinner with Jian Xingxin, she strolled back to her courtyard.

When she went back, Jiang Xinrui was already waiting for her at home. Looking at Jiang Xinrui in a daze on the bed, she asked:

"Ruirui, why are you so dazed?"

"Ah, sister, I think when my parents, grandparents, and grandpa come, I won't be able to live with you."

"Is this all you worry about?"

"Um."

"That's not easy. My sister will leave the next door to you and let you decorate it as your own exclusive room. You can come anytime you want to live with your sister. We will be so close from now on."

"Sister, will you really give me a room?"

"Of course it's true. Come on, sister will give you permission to design it yourself!"

"Mu Ma, thank you sister." Jiang Xinrui excitedly rushed to Qi Yun, kissed her, and then happily designed her own room.

Qi Yun also walked to the bathroom and started washing her face, brushing her teeth, bathing and skin care. It took nearly two hours to do this. After coming out, Jiang Xinrui still maintained the same posture and excitement as she entered.

Qiyun shook his head helplessly, went to bed, opened the system, and prepared to take a look at today's data.

Although there are many people coming today, there is no large base consumption. However, because of the large number of people, even the total consumption of small bases is very considerable. The small courtyard is not rented out too much, because the Xuanyuan clan still follows As long as the parents are here, there will be no separation of homes, so about half of the small courtyard has been rented out, with a total capacity of about 500. Basically, after Tuan Tuan reminded me, no small courtyard will be rented out anymore.

After reading the data, Tuantuan came out:

"Yunyun, won't you upgrade?"

"ah?"

"Oh, before you upgraded two levels, you met the hidden conditions. Now you continue to upgrade according to the normal upgrade sequence. It is equivalent to that if you upgrade to level 6 now, you only need the conditions for upgrading to level 3. It has been reduced a lot. What are the conditions for upgrading?

"Oh, okay, you can upgrade it for me, but isn't this a bug?" Qi Yun asked Tuantuan in confusion.

"Ah, never mind, I'll upgrade you first and then report it. Yunyun, please wait. The higher the level, the faster the upgrade. I'll report back after I finish upgrading you." After a moment of stiffness, Tuantuan continued to give. Qi Yun was upgraded, two levels in a row, although Tuantuan's last words were slightly resentful.

Because if the host does not raise it, their system can treat it as a bug and it does not exist, but as long as the host raises it, they must report it to the main system. "

"Okay Yunyun, I've finished the upgrade. I have to go back to report to the main system. I'm leaving." Tuantuan finished upgrading Qi Yun and then disappeared.

Qiyun shook his head in a funny way, opened the system panel, and looked at the rewards he got after the upgrade: This chapter is not finished yet, please click on the next page to continue reading---->>>

1 Can build a new courtyard 2000

2 12 stores can be opened

3 draws 2 times