106-110

Chapter 106 Sun and Wang 2(1/2)

Author: Fengyu Word count: 4628 Update time: 2023-09-09 17:12:31

Previous chapter Back to directory Mark bookmark Next chapter

The next day, Captain Sun and Young Master Wang got up early and went to the B&B without even eating breakfast.

They didn't know that Captain Qian was looking at the backs of the two of them with sinister eyes, where they didn't see them, as if he wanted to eat them.

Not to mention that the two of them didn't know, even if they knew, they wouldn't care about him. If it weren't for this operation, they would know who he is!

As for Master Wang and Captain Sun, they were like Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden. Everything they saw was strange.

As soon as the two of them entered the gate of the B&B, they saw a large sign. They read the sign carefully. Based on the markings on the sign, they chose the route and went straight to the points redemption machine near the gate. go.

When they came to the points redemption machine, the two of them didn't have the habit of carrying crystal cores because they were usually followed by others. After studying and studying the text labels on the points redemption machine, Master Wang took off the usual items from his body. The accessories I brought were successfully exchanged for points and applied for a light brain.

Captain Sun next to him saw this scene and searched again and again on himself. Because he was wearing a military uniform, not regular clothes, he had no accessories on him. After searching for a long time and finding that there was nothing suitable, his eyes fell on On the body of Mr. Wang who was studying with the optical brain on the side.

Young Master Wang felt cold all over because of Captain Sun's direct gaze. He had no choice but to ask Captain Sun:

"What are you looking at me for?"

"Can you lend me something?"

"What?"

Young Master Wang didn't react for a while, and Captain Sun's patience was exhausted at this time. He started directly, pulled a jewelry from Young Master Wang's body and put it into the points redemption machine, redeemed the points, and applied for the optical brain.

Seeing him like this, Master Wang said angrily:

"Why don't you just say no? You still need to grab it with your hands. Mine is an orphan and will never be seen again!"

"Okay, why don't I compensate you when we get back? You can choose whatever I have in my private treasury."

Captain Sun waved his hand to Young Master Wang nonchalantly and walked out.

After hearing Captain Sun's promise, Master Wang had no choice but to follow him out. After all, this was not his own home, and it was quite embarrassing to quarrel outside.

According to what they had agreed upon in front of the sign, they walked straight towards the shop in the middle of the first living area of ​​the B&B.

As they walked along, they were surprised when they saw the neat and clean courtyard, the leisurely elderly people, and the children playing.

It wasn't until the two of them arrived at the convenience store. After entering the convenience store, they were even more surprised when they looked at the dazzling array of products inside.

However, the two of them didn't show it. In fact, they were already upset in their hearts. They imitated the actions of others and each pushed a shopping cart. The first thing they saw was the food section.