A/N

NOTE TO ALL READERS: This story is a extreme slow burn. It takes a lot of build-up and there is a TON of tension with teasing and flirting. Please read at your own risk, and it's also quite cliché. So if you don't like that stuff, maybe this isn't the story for you.

Also, this story will NOT include another girl or guy who ruins the MC's relationship. I can't write that bc it's to frustrating, and also frustrating to read.

Hey everyone! This isn't my first story, but it's the one I'm really diving into. Writing a full-fledged book is tough, and mistakes will happen—my friend is helping with edits, but perfection isn't the goal.

It's a romance, so expect kissing scenes and mature content, but no spoilers here. The story is in first person. Set in Australia but with a stereotypical American vibe, I'm including Aussie elements since I know the culture well.

I'm doing this for fun, not aiming for anything super professional, and I welcome all feedback—so feel free to share your thoughts! Updates may be all over the place since I'm still in highschool.

Without further ado, welcome to "One Temptation..." I'll address any questions below!

Q&A Summary:

Publishing: For now, I'm sticking to Wattpad with no plans to publish elsewhere.

Smut: Yes, there will be smut, and I warn you that the characters won't just start going at it in the start. It takes time to get there but I promise you the smut will be dirty and steamy. If you are uncomfortable with that I will give a warning before hand so if you want to skip you can. BUT YES. STEAMY AND DIRTY SMUT PEOPLE—because let's be real, a Wattpad story needs it!

Ending: happy endings only.

Plot: You'll need to read the chapters to find out!

Updates: I aim for a chapter a week, with quicker updates during holidays.

Recommendations: Check my profile for some favourite romance stories.

I would like to say that if your reading this PLEASE comment and vote. I love seeing readers interact with the story it lets me know what you think and improve.

Tropes I will NOT be EVER using:

-Pregnancy trope: No. Just no.

-Miscommunication between my MC's. Come on now.

-Cheating: I can't do that stuff, to me it's so wrong to bring in another character to ruin my MC's relationship.

-Love Triangles: I may touch on them, but that will never be the main plot of any of my stories.

-The best friend who is secretly in love with the FMC while she is trying to figure out her love life with the MMC: I've read this and it's actually scared me. So no.

TW: I may write some assault scenes, though it won't go into detail, I will touch on the subject.

Happy Reading,

-J