Chapter 58

"Gusto ko pa."

Jakob thought twice. He hadn't touched Anya since they knew about the pregnancy because he was afraid it might hurt her and the baby. That was the last thing he wanted. He was always careful . . . even when sleeping.

For him, Anya was a fragile glass doll that he had to be careful with.

But Anya asked him for sex, he didn't know if a no was even an answer. With the fire in her eyes, the lust, and the way she kissed him, Jakob knew she wanted more. He wanted it, too, but he was scared.

"Nagbasa ako," Anya said while kissing his lips. "Sex during pregnancy is okay lang naman. Please? I want more. Hindi ako satisfied kanina. May kulang. I want more." She pulled away. "Gusto ko pa."

Jakob squinted while staring at Anya whose hair was messy and some were covering her face. He didn't know if he would smile because of what she was asking or not because he was scared. Pero bigla niyang naalala ang sinabi ni Ate Rose sa kaniya na kahit ano ang hilingin ng buntis, dapat ibigay.

Or else, it would affect the pregnancy and the baby.

"Are you sure?" Jakob removed the hair that was covering Anya's face. "Natatakot kasi ako baka masaktan ka. Baka . . ."

Anya shook her head and frowned. He heard another please and that made him stand up while carrying Anya. He was very, very, very careful. Every step was cautious, and he held her tightly until they reached the room.

Nakikiramdam lang si Anya kay Jakob nang maingat siya itong ibaba sa malambot na kutson at basta na lang itinaas ang dress na suot niya kasabay ang pagtanggal ng underwear niya. Anya felt how wet she was. That dry humping gave her an orgasm, but she wanted more.

Nailang si Anya nang bumaba ang tingin ni Jakob sa tiyan niya. Maingat nitong hinaplos iyon bago bumaba ang kamay nito sa kaselanan niya.

Anya trembled when Jakob touched her cl-t and lightly pressed it using his thumb—all while staring at her. Her mouth dropped open when he moved his thumb and played with her.

"Ayaw ko niyan," Anya begged. "Inside, please?"

Jakob exhaled. He withdrew his fingers and removed his shirt. Pinaghiwalay nito ang legs niya at basta na lang gumalaw na ikinagulat niya. A soft moan escaped and Anya bit her lower lip while staring at Jakob who was moving slowly, but deeply.

Ginamit ni Jakob ang kanang kamay bilang pansuporta para hindi niya madaganan si Anya. Gustuhin man niyang halikan ito, hindi niya magawa dahil ikinatatakot niyang maipit ang tiyan nito. Mabagal at maingat ang bawat paggalaw niya.

It wasn't his goal to cum or orgasm. He just wanted to give Anya what she asked. Once she was done, so was he.

Jakob carefully moved while staring at Anya when she decided to remove her dress completely and he was staring at her body. Her chest got bigger, that was what Jakob noticed. Ever since the pregnancy, Anya's body was changing and he was admiring how her tummy was getting bigger.

He carefully leaned down and sucked her nipple which made Anya moan. He felt her fingers brushing his hair.

Meanwhile, Anya was admiring Jakob's body and she couldn't get enough of him. Gusto niya itong nakikita palagi. Gusto niyang magkatabi lang sila. Gusto niyang palagi itong nakatingin sa kaniya. She didn't know if it was the hormones, but she was starting to want him all by herself.

Anya moaned when Jakob thrust deeper and then withdrew. She frowned and Jakob saw her face and he chuckled.

Jakob laid down beside Anya and positioned himself behind her for a spooning position. He lifted her right leg and carefully thrust inside her.