Chapter 8,Can you control your thoughts?

A/N

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE/VOTE/READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sky XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8,can you control your thoughts?

Charlie's P.O.V.

I held the deer under my strong grasp. "I'm so so so so sorry." I shook my head. The deer squirmed causing me to tighten my hold. I inched closer to it's neck and finally dug my fangs into the deer. It moved a bit more, until it stopped all around. I took the blood. It was... Amazing. I released the deer and it laid limp. I turned my head sensing someone. Louis was leaning against a tree, hands in his pocket.

"Well?"

"Well what?" I asked.

"Easy?"

"Yea, actually." I said standing up.

"I taught you well." He smirked.

"You didn't teach me shit!' I laughed.

"I guess you're right because you got a little something..." He pointed to his lip. I lifted my hand, but he caught it. "I'll get it." He leaned down and placed his lips to mine. My breathing hitched as he moved his lips to the corners of my mouth and used his tongue to rid the remnants of blood off of my skin.

"Uh... Can you control your thoughts, Lou?" I whsipered.

"Nope." He laughed and kissed my neck. I tightened my grip on his neck as his teeth scraped the side of my neck. "Now you need to control your thoughts."

"Can you blame me?" I pulled his head back to mine and kissed him forcefully. He smiled in the kiss and pulled my hands that were lingering on his face to his neck. He moved his hands to my waist. I lessened my kiss and pulled away. I ran a hand through my hair. "Thanks."

"Anytime." He winked and kissed my forehead. We hurried back to the house.

"Took long enough! We thought you had died or something!" Zayn sighed.

"Sorry... I was chasing the deer. Louis helped." I covered not wanting to tell them about the total make-out session Louis and I had just taken part in. I kept my thoughts under control, thinking about the deer.

"The deer was going to die anyway, love." Harry said.

"But... I could hear it... Almost. I could read it's mind... It was just begging me to let it go, and then... Then it just... Let me bite it..." I shook my head. "It was weird."

"That's just because you're all fucked up." Niall teased. I stuck my tongue out at him and he did a biting motion, showing off his fangs.

"Show off." I muttered. "I'm gonna go take a shower. I feel dirty." I hopped up the steps and to my room.

I lingered in the shower longer than usual, craving warmth. I mean, I'm not gonna lie, hugging the boys is so comforting, but you need a warm hug every once in a while... They're not cold, they're just not... Warm. I stepped out of the shower and looked at my white fangs in the mirror. I stepped out of the bathroom and fell immediately to my knees, my head erupting in pain. I clutched the towel to my body.

The boys.

I rushed down the steps, still in my towel to see them all just sitting on the couch. My head still pounding.

"Woah... Uh... Charlie..." Liam said.

"Are you guys okay?" I cut him off.

"Yea? Why..." Harry asked.

"I... I..." I have no idea. My head started hurting? That sounds stupid.

"You're head hurts?" Zayn asked.

"Yea... But I didn't do anything! I thought it was you guys... I thought you were getting hurt... Hence why I'm still in the towel." I dropped my head, my wet, messy hair falling over my shoulders. I pulled the towel up my body a little more feeling more exposed then I needed to be. "I... Bye." I turned and bounded up the stairs.

"You need a bigger towel!" Harry shouted.

"SHUT UP!" I replied laughing. I changed into black sweatpants and a neon green tank top that had FREE HUGS on it in black. I left my hair down and skipped down the steps, yes I actually skipped.

"Are you clothed?" Harry asked.

"No, I'm actually naked." I smirked. All the boys shot around and my mouth dropped. "PERVS!"

"Sorry!" Zayn threw up his hands. My phone started to ring and I reached for it quickly before Louis could.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Oliva, my best friend, shouted through the phone.

"What? I-I'm in London!" I said quickly.

"WHAT?! I'm flying out. I need to tell you something desperately.... Just wondering, why are you in London?"

"Uhh... Why am I in London..."

"That's what I just asked..."

"I'll tell you when you get here." I said nervously.

"I just bought tickets. I'll be there tomorrow." She stated.

"Oh... Okay..."

"You have some explaining to do..." She growled then hung up.

Awesome.