Chapter 35

Uhh, Paul, where are we going?" I asked, a bit nervous.

"We need to have a very serious conversation before the tour resumes." He pushed open a door and ushered me inside.

"About what?" I sat down on the sofa in the corner.

"I think it's time you go home."

"H-Home?" I stuttered, heart failing.

"Yes..... It's not becoming safe for the boys and some suspitions have risen about you and we can't have people finding out about the boys' vampirism... I'm sorry, but if you really loved the boys, you'd leave." He sighed. "I have your tickets."

"But Paul, I-"

"No, Charlotte, this decision is final... I'm truly sorry, but you must go home."

"I can't go... I need the boys! They need me."

"They don't need you..." Paul scoffed. "You've caused trouble. The boys are now targets... It's time for you to go home."

I was silent and then nodded my head. "I understand... What will you tell the boys?"

"I'll tell them that you felt it was time to leave and that it was too hard for you to say goodbye, so you passed the message onto me... Your flight leaves while the boys are at their show."

"I'll go get my things." I whispered, pulling myself to my bedroom. I started piling my things into my suitcases and then double-checked the room. By the time I was done, the boys had left to rehearsals. I told them goodbye, but not the whole story, just that I'd see them at the show....

Paul quickly drove me to the airport and helped me get to the plane and made sure I was ready to go. "You made the right choice... But the boys and you will stay in touch."

"Thanks Paul, but you should go to make it to the concert." He nodded and walked off. I shut my eyes and stood still, not wanting to take another step farther away from the boys...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V.

The boys and I ran off the stage finished with another great show and got changed and relaxed for a bit.

"Where's Charlie?" Louis asked.

"Oh yeah! Let's go get her!" I smiled and hopped up, the other boys following me. "Paulio! Do you know where Charlie is?"

"Ah... About that boys... She went home."

"H-Home?" I flinched back.

"She didn't say goodbye." Louis added, face low.

"Paul, this isn't funny." Liam supressed a smile, but it disappeared as Paul sighed.

"Her heart was too heavy to say goodbyes... She said she have a great time, but it was just time for her to go home... She's staying with a friend and she'll call you whenever she can."

"Did she have a real reason as to why she left?" Louis asked harshly.

"She felt it was time to go back to her old life."

"Her OLD life?! She can't go back to that! She's changed! Not only is she a... You know... But paparrazi will be all over her anyway! This makes no sense!" I exclaimed completely annoyed.

"She said she'd call each of you when her plane has landed..." Paul sighed once more and walked off.

"This is shit." Niall muttered.

"That's not anything like Charlie..." Louis shook his head, voice a bit unsteady. "We'll just see her when we go back to the states..."

"It's not like we haven't flown somewhere else without people knowing where we are." Liam smiled, directing the comment at me.

"Ha ha." I muttered. "Wanna bet she calls me first?"

"Doubt it! She'll call me first!" Louis rolled his eyes.

"Yea, yea..." Niall scoffed. "But, she'll call me first."