Chapter 28

"Someone get a marker!" I heard someone whisper.

"Where are we gonna find a marker?!"

"Just get a pen!"

"GOT ONE!" I heard snickering and footsteps.

"She's gonna kill us." I felt the presence of someone close to my face. My hand shot up and gripped the person's wrist. I sat up quickly and tore the pen from Louis' hand.

"It'd be wise to run." I said evily. All the boys screamed and bolted out of the hotel room. I laughed chasing after them. I caught up to Zayn and pulled him back.

"IT WAS LOUIS' IDEA!" He shrieked. I laughed and released his shirt. "HA HA!" He threw me over his shoulder and ran back to the room.

"NO!" I hit his back laughing loudly.

"Good work Malik." Liam high-fived him. He tossed me onto the couch and I recoiled back.

"Don't touch me! I'm warning you!" I pointed at them.

"And what are you gonna do?" Harry smirked, crossing his arms.

"I'm gonna..." A smug look played at my lips. I pushed myself onto the arm rest and sat on it. "I'm pretty flexible." I stood up and in one quick motion jumped over them and into the splits. "Surprisingly easy." The boys spun around and I bolted to the bathroom. I leaned against the door trying to lock it. "REALLY?!" I cried holding the doorknob.

"You can't stay in there forever!" Louis banged on the door.

"I will!" I pushed against the door.

"Fine! Don't have pizza." Niall called. I heard footsteps walking away from the door.

----------------------

It's not what it looks like, trust me. I would've left this bathroom long ago, but the door was stuck. I know! Stupid hotels.

I sat on the counter thinking of ways to open the door. I mumbled swears under my breath to attempt to open the door again. I fidgeted with the doorknob over and over. I pulled as much as I could to just get the door open a little. I tried to turn the knob, but it wouldn't budge. I wiggled it with all my might and went flying onto my ass when the door swung open.

"Praise the lord." I sighed standing up. I took one step out of the bathroom, only to have an arm wrap around my waist and one hand cover my mouth.

"Don't scream." Harry's raspy voice whispered. I rolled my eyes and he took his hand away. "I told you we'd get you."

"Yea, yea. I couldn't care less, I was stuck in the devil bathroom for, like, ever!" I complained.

"If you would've just let us draw on your face, you wouldn't have been stuck." He smiled.

"Yea, because that's something I'd let you do." I scoffed and turned around. Louis put his hand on my shoulder and held me still as he drew something on my face. I let out an annoyed sigh and shook my head.

"Masterpiece, if I do say so myself." He nodded.

"Looks good on ya." Niall leaned against me, his arm on my shoulder.

"I hate you all." I turned to walk to the kitchen.

"What do you think you're doing?" Liam stopped me.

"Washing this monstrocity off." I motioned to my face.

"No, no, no! This is going on Twitter!" Zayn shook his head.

"No!" I begged. "Don't!" I whined as Louis took a picture.

"Looks great."

"Don't worry, in a few minutes, that tweet will have thousands of retweets." Harry pat my back. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out.

@Louis_Tomlinson" I don't think @Charlie_Love has ever looked better... Thanks to me! :) (PIC)

"Revenge is sweet, my dear Louis... Just you wait." I put my hands on my hips and smirked, a bit seductively. The boys 'ooooh'ed. "Now, I'm washing this off." I turned on the sink and scrubbed my face as hard as I could.

"You're gonna take off skin, love." Louis stopped my wrist. He took the cloth and put some soap on it. "You got most of it off, though."

"Thanks." I said once he finished cleaning off my face.

"Charlie?"

"Hmmm?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"I-I'm glad you're... Here. I mean, like, that you're safe." He stammered.

"Me too." I smiled. "And, I'm safe because of you guys."

"Well, the whole Kent thing... We didn't really keep you safe. And I really am sorry for flipping out on you."

"Don't worry about it. But, you've certainly got an arm on ya." I laughed.

"What can I say!" He boasted. I humphed and rolled my eyes. "How are you feeling? I'm talking about the whole Olivia thing..."

"Good, actually! Kind of forgot about it." I took a look at my arm, seeing a few bite marks.

"Sorry." He put his hand over my arm and rubbed his thumb in circles.

"It's alright. You saved me..." I elbowed him gently.

"How do you think your parents are going to react?"

"How did yours?" I looked up at him. He fidgeted in his seat and took away his hand.

"My original parents... Of years and years ago were shocked... They kicked me into an orphanage. My new family would either end up kicking me out as well or just... Ignoring me." He sighed. "But... My family right now..." He smiled. "They're so accepting. All of the boys' families are."

"How are they so calm about it?"

"They love us for who we are... And well... They're kind of vampires too..."

"Oh, well that helps." I raised my eyebrows for emphasis on my sarcasm.

"Yea..." He smiled. "I'm sure your family will be just as loving."

"You don't know my family... One time my sister got a D on a test and my dad lost it. Grounded her for two months. My dad might murder me... Literally."

"He's your dad! I'm sure he'll love you no matter what." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. My eyes drooped closed when I rested my head on his shoulder. "I could get used to this." He whispered.

"What?" I turned and looked up at him.

"I mean... Like... Just talking... Getting to know each other." He said quickly. I nodded a bit hesitantly.

"Yea." I smiled. "I'm gonna head off to bed." I stood up. "Night Lou." I kissed his cheek and blushed.

"N-Night Charlie." He smiled. I took a glance over my shoulder and headed off to my room, replaying his words in my head.

'I could get used to this...'