Chapter 7 the treaty

A/N

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE/FOLLOW/READ

~Sky XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7.The treaty!

"What's... Harry... What are they doing here?" Zayn asked.

"Your friend here broke the treaty." The leader said.

"You don't need to be here Leon." Niall said to the leader.

"Where's Louis?" Leon snapped.

"Here." Louis came up and stared at him with a glare.

"This girl... You broke the agreement." Leon spoke immediately.

"Did no such thing." He said sassily. I held back a laugh. Even when we were in a serious situation, he could still be sassy as hell.

"You bit her! We had a deal that we would stay off of your land if you weren't to change anyone."

"Wait..." I stepped forward. "You just found out was bit, but you were still here, even before you knew... Why?"

Leon shuffled a bit, unsure of an answer. "That's none of your concern. But these boys broke the treaty before we did."

"What's the deal?! Why couldn't they change anyone anyway?!" I threw my hands up.

"Listen kid, you don't know what this is about and I suggest you go before you push it." Ryan spat. Before I lunged at him, Harry caught my hip and pulled me back.

"She's fiesty for a girl vampire..." Leon smirked.

Harry, you let me go right now. I would love to personally kill him. Harry chuckled and I knew he had heard my thought.

Gladly, but I can't have an all out war. Harry thought.

How do we get rid of them? I asked.

We might actually have to fight... That was Louis.

Not with Charlie... No way. Someone get her out of here. Liam.

I can handle myself...

We know you can, we just... Don't know if they can. Niall added.

"Are you done?!" Leon exclaimed. I backed up in fear. "You know what else was in the treaty?" He asked Ryan and the other boy. "Anyone they turn, must be killed."

"That's not in there." Liam stepped forward.

"Want to bet. I know it is." Leon glared at me. "We don't want to have to take this to the Head Archs do we?"

"Just give her to us." Ryan spoke roughly.

They're not gonna take you, alright? Run. When I say so, run, and don't stop alright? Harry demanded.

"Now." Leon stepped forward. Harry released his hold.

"Run Charlie!" He pushed me away from him. "GO!" His voice boomed. I stumbled, but ran. I had no idea where I was going. But I just ran. After a few minutes, I stopped and collapsed. I looked around and saw a werewolf.

"Don't come any closer." I hissed standing. The being transformed and held up his hands.

"I... I won't hurt you, alright?" He took another step. "Your friends are alright... Except-" He started but I cut him off.

"Except?" I mumbled. He opened his mouth to say something, but I ran. After a while of trying to find my way back to the home, I looked around. None of the boys were outside. I hurried inside and saw Harry lying on the Niall on the couch. "Niall..." I crouched by him. "Wh-where does it hurt?" All he let out was a grunt.

"Stomach." Louis siad quickly. I nodded and rolled Niall over. "Will this work?"

"I hope." I placed my hand on Niall's stomach and got a small burning sensation. He let out a quick short breath when I pulled my hands away.

"Thank you." He said. I pulled him into a hug.

"What did you tell them?"

"Well... Harry lunged at Leon and Zayn and Louis went to hold back Ryan, but it was to late. Ryan just... Pounced on Niall before he could react... Harry almost ripped Leon's head off and that's where it ended..." Liam explained.

"Harry can get pretty intense in fights..." Zayn said. Not sure again whether to be attracted or terrified...

"Attracted." Harry whispered.

"FUCK! Stop reading my mind!" I groaned.

"I assume you're still hungry." Louis asked. I nodded quickly. "Alright, let's go. You should actually learn now." He said. We all got up and followed him to the already dimmed outside.

"But it's dark out..." I said.

"Babe, the scariest things out here, are us." Zayn laughed.

"Except for like bears or mountain lions!" I shouted.

"Mountain lions?" Louis mocked.

"Let's just... Go." I rolled my eyes. I wonder if vampire girls ever get their periods... God I hope not... But they probably do... FUCK! WHY ME?! I don't want to! I mean we drink blood, so in turn we shouldn't have to-

"Alright, wow... That's enough of that." Harry grimaced. Niall was on the ground laughing his ass off and Zayn was barely keeping himslef up. Liam was doubled over and Louis had to keep himself up by leaning on a tree.

"IT'S A LEGITIMATE QUESTION! I was just wondering and you didn't have to read my mind! You wouldn't know how bad periods are, it's llike you're dying." I shook my head and kept walking. "Niall! Get off the ground, it wasn't that funny."

"Actually... It was." Louis smiled.

"It was a good question in my head." I groaned. "Can we just, never speak about that again and eat?"

"I agree!" Harry exclaimed.

Harry's P.O.V.

Let her hunt this on her own, got it? Louis thought. I knew Charlie didn't hear it. She's gotta learn. She's... Gonna be insane for a few minutes after that... Remember what happened with Niall?

THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT! Niall butt it.

Just let her do it on her- Liam started until he heard rustling. Charlie's head turned to the sound and she listened again.

"Do I..." She trailed off. I nodded and she stepped lightly toward the sound. I knew she'd find it. She kept walking her pace speeding up. We all saw it. A deer. A young one. Charlie turned around with sad eyes.

"Go." Louis pushed her on. Charlie hesitated before sprinting off.

"Now what?" I asked.

"We go hunt for ourselves. Let's go!" Zayn shouted. We sprinted off in out own directions.